for A Prepared Prisoner

6/16/2020 c1 38Yami-chan and Unrealistic
This is wonderful! I love Pidge starting out in such an awful bind (literally hahaha) and absolutely hating having to comply with her captors. And good old Paladin luck strikes that they don't realize she doesn't need her glasses! Its such a perfect way to protect her code and get her team to LOOK for something wrong because they know she doesn't need glasses. And I LOVE how Pidge is like 'is it sent?' and then immediately goes into escape mode. Its a thing of beauty! "no reason to sit around then' YAS Excellent kick butt Pidge! Using her wits! And even though she's not sure if she can pull something off so quick without having time to think about how to tell her team what's wrong, it works out okay, so really its good for her growth! Building confidence! - Rue
10/7/2018 c1 120Prophe-Cass
This was so amazing!
That's my girl, handling everything herself.
10/5/2018 c1 9Pidgee Squishee
OH! I'd be interested in playing Allura or Romelle in your musical! Can you also add me to the Voltron Writing Discord Server? I'm xXTwinkling_TaraXx and my # is #4039
9/23/2018 c1 CarnelianWing
I really enjoyed this story. I love that you had Pidge get herself out of her situation using her cleverness. And it all felt very in-character too. It was a fun read from beginning to end. :)

And honestly, I would love to see you tackle a "pure Pidge angst" story. Yes, it does sound like it will be sad, but as long as the team comes for her and helps her to recover, then I think it will be fine. There's nothing too bad about angst as long as it has a happy ending, in my opinion.

Looking forward to whatever you write next!
9/22/2018 c1 Fandomcraz
I really liked the story it was quick and fun. Honestly, for the future fanfics I would enjoy any of them they all sound interesting to read each for different reasons.