FanFiction.Net
for Can Gods Sin?

10/3/2019 c24 She
I look forward to these chapters and yes I wish they were longer and there were more!
9/30/2019 c24 SofiyaAndreeva
I like this fiction very much and I wait every new chapter. Keep up the good work. Thanks!
9/30/2019 c24 L
Im okay with 35 Chapters or more.. As long as u dont rush things.. heheee..

xoxo, L
9/28/2019 c24 WhiteLilyPad101
Please keep it longer than 35 chapters! I love your writing, the plot, the story, character development. I just need for of this. I just wish it never ended! But everything has an end, doesn't it? Or atleast make like a part 2, or 1-shot prologue like years after Hiyori gave birth, her child is now grown, things like that. Even if it's short. I'd love to read more of your stories! Keep up the good job

Best wishes!
9/28/2019 c24 15Zinnia99
I say you should have as many chapters as you feel you need to truly complete the story. I guess I can't be completely sure based on what's happening yet, but 35 seems like it will be a good place, but if you come up with something elss to add I'd love to see where it goes.

Also, I think 2500-3500 words per chapter is a pretty sweet spot to be in.
9/28/2019 c23 Zinnia99
I'm considering this update a birthday present to me.

I feel so bad for Yato. He sees himself as selfish for holding onto what he loves, but he can't live with himself if anything happens to his loved ones. Even when leaving Yato puts so much care into his departure.

I'm glad Masaomi seems to have gained some respect for Yato. Hopefully we can see a bonding moment between the two when Yato returns.
9/27/2019 c23 WhiteLilyPad101
DundunDUNN! Woahhhh. Who's that Pokémon(Person)? We'll now right after these commercials!
9/27/2019 c23 WhiteLilyPad101
OMG! That cliffhanger! Really got me! Anither great reading from an anazing writer. Thanks for making this fanfic and continuing it
9/22/2019 c22 WhiteLilyPad101
Yato, you're breath-taking!
9/14/2019 c22 Zinnia99
I loved the scene where Hiyori calls Yato while he's trying to take care of the phantom, and Yato says they're fine but then Yukine butts in and says the opposite. I found that to be really funny for some reason.

I'm a bit conflicted over Hiyori's characterization during her broken plate demonstration. I personally think Hiyori is rather mature and articulate, so I find it a bit hard to believe that she'd just cut her hand with a broken plate for a second time just to show what she means. I thought she would be able to explain what she means and then maybe prove her point if it seems like they weren't believing her. (This is all totally my opinion and not trying to bash on how you portray her; I actually find it to be refreshing and it helps with how the three of them interact)

Yukine's reactions to their intimate moments are priceless.

I wonder why Yato holds onto the blood money when he doesn't want to use it. I'm also surprised Yukine or Daikoku hadn't stumbled upon it before.
9/8/2019 c21 Zinnia99
I'm surprised Yato didn't carry her to Kofuku's place with how much he's been doting on her. The hostile interaction between Yato and Yukine emphasizes the frustration that both of them are feeling as they adjust with how things have changed with Hiyori and Yato's new relationship.

I'm so glad that they went to Kofuku and told them about the baby. Poor Daikoku and Kofuku were left to freak out with the build up leading to the revelation. I'm so glad that they accepted the news so well. That baby is going to be so spoiled by the two of them.
9/8/2019 c21 Doyoueverthinkaboutit
This was so emotional and I'm so glad/worries hiyoris been taking the initiative and holding everything done
8/24/2019 c20 Zinnia99
It must be so weird for Yukine to see Yato and Hiyori together like this. Poor Yato should just come clean and tell them what's going on. I'm surprised Hiyori didn't push Yato further in telling her what's bothering him. I love the awkward moments between them and Masaomi.
8/19/2019 c19 WhiteLilyPad101
Loved it! It was cute, I liked how Hiyori's parents were sorry for their acts so they went to apologize (sorry if I spelled it wrong). Really had a laugh reasing it. Keep up the good work!
8/19/2019 c19 Doyoueverthinkaboutit