FanFiction.Net
for Can Gods Sin?

8/2/2019 c5 15Zinnia99
Fujisaki is a creep for spying on them. This chapter flew by so fast. I think its because it had a considerable amount of dialogue. I found the dialogue to be a nice break after the last chapter which had so much hapening in it.
8/2/2019 c4 Zinnia99
So much has happened in this chapter alone. Them making up, expressing their love for each other. They're so cute and shy around each other. I love it. This is my favorite chapter so far.
8/2/2019 c3 Zinnia99
This chapter went by so fast. Poor Yato. I wasn't expecting her to reject him like that.

I did find one line to be a bit awkward: "But Kazuma was right not to love him." I think "But Kazuma was right about her not loving him" would work better in that case because it would specify Hiyori doing the loving instead of it being interpreted as Kazuma doing the loving as the original phrase suggests. (The line is toward the end of the chapter.
That's the only thing that stood out that I thought might need to be fixed. This was a solid chapter, allowing us to see how both parties are hurt and affected by past decisions.
8/2/2019 c2 Zinnia99
Kofuku's reaction is so accurate and cute. I really like how she is prepping Yato on what to do. I think one way this chapter could be improved is by adding a bit more description about the setting and characters. Besides that, everything else was good.
8/1/2019 c1 Zinnia99
I think you portrayed what their interaction will be like pretty well. I was hooked on this as soon as I started reading. This is a great addition to an underrated fandom.
3/22/2019 c17 WhiteLilyPad101
OH MY GOOOOOOD! THIS IS JUST GETTING BETTER WITH TIME! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FANFIC I NEED TO KNOW WTH IS GOIN' TO HAPPEN'! ;-;
1/1/2019 c16 1Sorsaky
amazing chapter
12/30/2018 c4 Guest
I recently found you're fic, its interesting and very fun to read. Although I don't really enjoy the way you're mixing up both English and jap words it kinda ruins the mood. That's my opinion though, you do you bo
12/22/2018 c12 4mfaerie32
Yeah, this is gonna go well...she hasn't finished HS, she has no way to support herself...her brother's no better...Yato doesn't make barely anything. How the hell do they expect to take care of the baby properly? Love is good & all, but it doesn't fill bellies or put clothes on their back or a roof over their head. And she called adoption cruel. (
12/22/2018 c10 mfaerie32
Adoption is cruel? How so? Gods she's naive.
12/22/2018 c8 mfaerie32
You seriously made her pregnant at 16 after having sex with him once? Her first time? Really? /
12/22/2018 c3 mfaerie32
Well she's a bitch ain't she? (
11/10/2018 c12 Badwolf123456
Awwwwww
10/14/2018 c8 Badwolf123456
Wait a minute ... hmmmm
10/12/2018 c7 Badwolf123456
Hmmmmmm why can’t she skip out :O
83 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »