for When Harry Knocked Up Pansy

2/26 c1 Guest
I like this Harry much better than the dumbass wuss portrayed by Rowling. Most everyone who deserved it got what what was coming to them. Pansy makes a great partner for this Harry.

Except Dumbles, who should have been Crucio'd to death for plotting Harry's demise. Oh, and the Mudblood too for being such an annoying little snot.

Wish the story was longer, with Harry inflicting more pain, suffering, and death upon those who deserved it.
1/18 c1 Handers
Very nice omake that answers the question "what des it take for Harry to finally go on a killing spree" :D
11/25/2020 c1 Latarra
Very good story.
11/17/2020 c1 7Power of Magic
That was a very interesting one shot chapter, and it would have been quite something if this was in the actual story
9/5/2020 c1 Pinkypi
good i guess side spin, but you completely forgot about barty crouch jr who was breaking free of his fathers years of impirius uses around that time.
7/27/2020 c1 Guest
I like it.
4/7/2020 c1 4Tenjo
I loved it. One very small issue though... why did they only live to 97/98 years old? Magicals live upwards of two centuries. Dippet, the headmaster before Dumbledore was over three centuries old. Hell, Dumbledore himself was still “spright”, as the book says nearing his second century, only dying because of the horcrux. Dippet is quite literally the only person we know from Harry Potter to die of old age. Everyone else was murdered, died of sickness or died in some freak accident.
3/12/2020 c1 182Luiz4200
I think Sirius didn't abandon Harry. I don't blame the boy for thinking otherwise but still, Dumbledore is more to blame for the "abandonment".
2/26/2020 c1 Nerverean
Nice one, thank you.
2/23/2020 c1 1Galidor the Negative Tangerine
Great Oneshit.
1/23/2020 c1 Qul
Great one shot absolutely love it
12/24/2019 c1 Captain Rex 115
I love this
11/25/2019 c1 4861394
Good story
11/22/2019 c1 31The Howling Behemoth
This was beautiful. I can't wait to see how you too it in the main story. Great 'What-if?'.
10/15/2019 c1 NazgulBelserion
This was good harems are good but sometimes single pairings really make you feel nice when they are well written like this one
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »