for Love Starts With A Toothbrush

10/5/2020 c1 Guest
Thanks, that was really cute! A Snoopy toothbrush, yay :-)
7/16/2020 c1 20Cynthia Salander
"He's always had a special place in her heart, and now he's conquering it all. It's his spot."

Oh my goodness, much like Chandler, I'm realizing this is fluff that I didn't know I needed, but apparently I did. That was sheer perfection.
4/16/2019 c1 15Oldreruns
This was a really great little snap shot and so sweet. Thanks for writing it.
4/10/2019 c1 allison
this is such a lovely insight on how they work together
3/31/2019 c1 108Fafsernir
Oh wow I didn't know I needed that kind of fluff right now, but I did! Great fic, quick in giving you all the feels of how cute they are together, and well written! I loved everything about this, it's such a great work and pleasant to read
2/20/2019 c1 Guest
I love fluffy Mondler one shots and this is so great
2/13/2019 c1 47Mondlerfan101
Ah so short! Once again, I loved it. It was both pointless and cute. Two very important attributes to a one shot. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to read more stories from you soon
2/6/2019 c1 1blueandie
Aww, I adored this - the early days still on "London time" were the best. I really liked the sense of Monica warring between the tranquility of that moment and the desire to avoid being found out, particularly these bits - "his body half-draped over her own, almost possessively" and "much less the clothes she tossed in the euphoria of the moment".

Chandler's arguing was adorably him - so logical and simple - the pout was great. Also liked this - "A scene ripped straight from a fantasy he never knew he had."

[The more she thinks about saying it, the more she realizes it would be risking everything.

It's too soon to burst the bubble.]

Loved this part, this captured the sense we got from Monica in the aftermath of London perfectly. The Snoopy toothbrush was a wonderful touch at the end.

[It's feelings and emotions, and sex, and friendship.] - this was brilliant. So perfect.
11/8/2018 c1 6Lianna H
Mushy fics about Mondler's beginning.. I will never grow tired of those. My smile grew bigger while reading this piece, I really enjoyed it
9/29/2018 c1 Simplymondler
Aw this was really cute. It captured such a sweet moment between them. Thanks :o)
9/26/2018 c1 Wayward-or-Awkward
Brilliant!
9/25/2018 c1 MrBlah
You are a very creative individual. It feels straight out of a real life situation I could picture happening in the show.
9/25/2018 c1 14matteney
Thanks very much for sharing this on such a special day. It was so sweet and a great glimpse of the beginning of their relationship.
9/25/2018 c1 Guest
Lovely and excellent writing! Thx
9/24/2018 c1 920355
No amount of toothbrushes (and toothpaste) can clear away the tooth-rotting fluff. That actually sounded better in my head, so excuse my crappy pun. But anywho, seriously though, this was so stinking adorable. I think some of the best Monica/Chandler moments were when they were secretly dating, before the others found out about them. Please write more tooth-decaying fluff! x3 x3
18 Page 1 2 Next »