for The Switch

6/29 c11 sam
great story, thank you ;)
can't wait for more
please continue
6/27 c11 Guest
Oh I am enjoying this. I laughed so hard at Harry's letters to his friends. Looking forward to more.
6/13 c11 RRW
Wow...the amount of research you did for this chapter is phenomenal. Excellent chapter, but I think it's time to call Luna and Hermione.
6/7 c11 3Steve-Arkarian
So I have a RULE, and that RULE is no reading of incomplete stories. I rarely rarely rarely read an incomplete story unless again very rarely, (getting my point?), it is a sequel to a story multiple stories into a series. I had already read two of your other stories that weren't connected and loved them so thought I would check your profile page and it says that this story only has about four more chapters and that they're complete and you're just working on the filler, so again I thought I'd give it a try. My big concern is that even after stating that it's been almost 2 months since any sort of update. Please come back and finish the story if you need a beta reader I have never done it before but I would be more than willing to help with spelling and grammar... And not to mention that would mean I get to read the chapter sooner, lol.
6/6 c8 Steve-Arkarian
I'm loving this so far! A few things though: you kind of skipped over the part where everyone found out about magic. Next, you mentioned Harry going to therapy a grand total of once and hint at it a second time, sort of, yet is she solely non-magic is she in the know how long has he been seeing her, is he okay with it? Etc. The other thing I noticed is there is two spelling mistakes that are always the same so first I will put the correct spellings and then I will put what you put: finally and follow, which you write as finale and fallow. Your spellings are completely different words and mean completely different things, but I was able to figure out what you meant within the context.
4/12 c11 Guest
I love this story! Seeing a update made me grin and did not disappoint.
4/12 c11 Shadow Eclipse
Love love love love
Can't wait
4/10 c11 8Stellar Orbit
I don’t remember anything and forgot who everyone is

What’s going on?
If they hurt those animals I’m raising hell

THOSE LITTLE FUCKERS

Aww they’re adopting I’m gonna cry :’)

Harry knows how to dance. Kinda
Wait fuck what year is it again?... uhh six right
Y’know I feel real stupid rn. It’s fifth year you stupid fuck
Lmfao they over here roasting Voldy’s shitty name
Don’t you fucking dare kill Hedwig
O.o I just remembered they only say no-maj in America. Where the hell did they even get that from? Pretty sure Harry had no idea about that... hmm
Sounds like something from out of the Book of Dragons in HTTYD
Electronics won’t work within Hogwarts grounds. Charms and spells throw Muggles off if they don’t have magical blood in their veins
Good luck m8

Glad it was updated :) wish you well
2/8 c10 Eragon135790
cant wait for the next chapter.
2/8 c3 Eragon135790
honestly i hope harry doesnt come back
12/17/2020 c10 Stellar Orbit
SOOOOO CUTE

He’s a fucking millennial XD

OH MY FUCK

Nearly screamed right there. Wanted to. Didn’t. I’m crying again :’)
12/17/2020 c9 Stellar Orbit
I frickin knew that was Mycroft
*screams*

His roast and sass is the best thing ever

The writers of Sherlock need to see Harry’s letter

The Order needs to fucking grow up

Don’t you fucking start that Sirius. You can’t keep seeing him as James because he’s 𝘯𝘰𝘵
Good on Lupin. He’s finally living his life :)

*screams*

...wha?
OHHH. Is it 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 book?

Kat is fucking nuts and it’s awesome lmao XD but why did you name her Catherine? Her name was Rosamund wasn’t it
OH MY GOD SHES A LITTLE SAVAGE XDDDD I need her as my child

WHEN DID HE TELL THEM ABOUT MAGIC

Who is Belle and Archie

It’s hella awesome that they already got Kneazles :D

Who’s Grace

How the hell is he doing magic?

Ah

XD
Sherlock should give himself more credit too
12/17/2020 c7 Stellar Orbit
Those comments XD

DUDE SIRIUS LMAO
Dying again lol

Truer words have never been spoken. I think everyone should read that last bit
12/17/2020 c6 Stellar Orbit
It’s been ages since I heard that one. Is it still around?

Should I be worried about how easy it is to picture Daniel Radcliffe in a dress?

My brother has asked me that same exact question three times

Harry, dude, you’re incredible

I was wondering where Hedwig flew off to
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »