for What Am I Doing?

3/7/2021 c2 reisova
Very good story
7/24/2020 c5 Clare
A fab AU ffic! You write the thoughts/emotions of all the characters really well :) And I loved Georg and Maria's reunion. Very sweet and romantic! Hope you write more SOM stories in the future ;)
11/4/2018 c1 guest
please! continue this soon! I would love to know how the courtship develops
10/18/2018 c5 Ms.Supercali
It's a very lovely chapter also a sweet ending.
10/18/2018 c5 2som04
Another great peace..
10/18/2018 c5 1lifeissgoodz
Yay. Loved this so much!
10/5/2018 c4 8IDontKnowYourSignal
This chapter was so sweet! I love that (for once) Maria returned to the villa and didn't have to face the news that Georg had gone and got himself engaged to Elsa. In fact, it was nice that Elsa had already left! And their reunion was just beautiful.
Great ending, with Max finding the couple asleep in each other's arms on the study sofa.
I'm really enjoying this angst-free TSOM universe you've created! Love it!
10/4/2018 c4 10bloomandgrow
Lovely. It made me melt with happiness.
10/4/2018 c4 Ms.Supercali
I like the idea that they should get to know each other more before heading towards marriage, nice work!
10/4/2018 c4 2som04
Another great chapter... Weeklong
9/29/2018 c3 17INeverExplainAnything
I think you managed to melt my cold dead heart, this was just so beautiful and sweet I'm smiling like an absolute idiot.

I'm usually the captain of the angst ship so I don't usually read a lot of fluffy stories but this was beautiful. I'm really enjoying your writing style, too. Maria and Georg finding each other in the dark on the street was just so romantic, I'm really keen to see where you take us with this one!
9/29/2018 c1 INeverExplainAnything
This was lovely! I'm so glad you figured out how to post :)

I always love getting in to the heads of the characters - particularly Elsa and Max (oh, how I love them both). And you have given them both such detail and made them more than just the socialite and the bumbling uncle. Especially with Elsa, you have made her so human and I love you for that.

I love how the title brings it all together to tie the story, wonderful first chapter!
9/28/2018 c3 Guest
YESSSSSSSSSSS
9/28/2018 c3 10bloomandgrow
Loved the gracious, no-fault break-up between Georg and Elsa. I am so glad she wasn't left with a broken heart (I can't bear that look in the film where she is barely holding it together, with tears in her eyes). In your story I am so glad she could see clearly that the two of them were not right for each other and wanted different things.
And oh, what a gorgeous letter Georg wrote to Maria. So heartfelt, eloquent and passionate.
I am so happy he was pro-active - trying to seek her out and at least talk to her. That is the type of Georg I adore - decisive and clued in.
And how wonderful that they meet outside while he is pacing madly, losing his mind with longing, and then there she is! Love it.
9/28/2018 c3 8IDontKnowYourSignal
Oh, I think this is my perfect TSOM! Elsa bows out graciously, Georg makes contact with Maria at the Abbey, and Maria returns without all the angst.
Georg's letter was so heartfelt and beautiful. And I loved how Georg and Maria found each other in the darkness (so symbolic).
Everything's been perfect so far, can't wait to see what you have planned for us!
24 Page 1 2 Next »