for Harry and the Botched Cult Ritual

2/17 c1 1Rhyn3
so, if I'm reading this right, all three servants are just versions of Medusa: Lancer is Medusa Lily, Rider is Medusa (FSN), Avenger is Gorgon! I'll admit, I didn't expect this. I had imagined that Avenger would be Jalter...
2/15 c1 jaimehuizar2005
I want this so badly
12/10/2020 c11 6Kalacakra108
Please update! I really love Medusa and Gorgon, so this story was a total joy to read. I am waiting for your return!
11/27/2020 c11 8SithLordNilis
Please continue this is hilarious
10/21/2020 c1 Damon Phillips
yeah when people like zeltrech laugh like maniacs for no reason it is never a good day for someone.
8/2/2020 c9 JustAFool
Oh okay never mind my last review I had to reread it to figure out what I read wrong. I should go take a break from reading.
8/2/2020 c8 JustAFool
At the end of last chapter it says at the beginning of the school year they already tell him they are versions of Medusa.

Then in this chapter it reads that Harry doesn't know who they are yet with it being Halloween?
7/8/2020 c11 Guest
More chapters please
5/27/2020 c11 KischurZelretch von Schweinorg
hey, i hope the story isnt droped, cause this is one of my favorite storys, with "A New Fate and Destiny: Rituals and Servants" (sadly not updated since nearly an year) and "Harry and the Moon Cell" (not updated since february, why?!)
5/20/2020 c11 alfamega20000
this story i like it. MORE.
5/13/2020 c10 aeonstorm
Any chance you could add stheno and euryale to as wives to please?
5/12/2020 c11 aeonstorm
Love this story can't wait for more hope you update this soon.
4/12/2020 c11 zero fullbuster
love it.
please write more soon.
I can't wait what happens next.
4/10/2020 c11 Draco
I can't wait for the next chapter! I just about died laughing or I gave myself the hiccups from laughing so hard. Love the story so far!
4/3/2020 c5 Rose-Knight-1987
By chapter 3 I figured this would suck. This chapter proves it. Dumbledore, Snape, the Weasleys, and Draco have all acted way out of character, to the point of crack parody. Character bashing does not work! The closest thing in a professional story is a gag character. Someone who is the but of a joke, like Dan Hibiki in Street Fighter, but isn't there to rag or dump on. You are bashing, and poorly at that.
399 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »