for Disinherited

5/4 c1 Skyfultower
Wow. Wish it was longer. But wow it is good
3/29 c1 diamondnightskies
I came to read this specifically in preparation for reading The Erstwhile Heiress. It's heartbreaking, and I could feel everyone's pain. I can't wait to see what the longer story holds.
2/1 c1 WordsmithMusings
This was beautiful and gutwrenching. How you managed to pack in so much in such few words is wondrous. Now off to the main event... #hnbookclub
10/27/2020 c1 12Broweyesandhair
Great story!
10/13/2020 c1 Guest
That's easy, Harry - tell them to all go fuck themselves and be with Hermione anyway. Also, check that her ""manifesting"" wasn't tampered with in the first place.

If they choose to put "country" over love, they're not worth worrying about anyway.
8/31/2020 c1 mumphie
interesting. Many ways it could go.
8/3/2020 c1 1Melly2014
will there be a continuation to this? so many questions
6/21/2020 c1 The Golden Valkyrie
Hopefully that's a reason why her powers didn't manifest. It wouldn't surprise me if she's so much more powerful, but just needs time. Will you continue with this one sequal?
2/16/2020 c1 24Bionically
incredible world-building in so few words. I loved this and want to know more about Hermione's trials as someone who's disinherited, unbetrothed, and unManifested.

#teamaphrodite #lf2020
1/29/2020 c1 Lora
Sounds like a very promising beginning.
7/3/2019 c1 Guest
I love all your works. Hope life is treating you well and you decide to update any of your wonderful tales.
6/30/2019 c1 Xebeca
Great world setting even in so few words. I'd love to see more of this.
5/17/2019 c1 alygator.xandra
Will you be posting this story on FF?
4/20/2019 c1 Ash
I’m only here to know if you’re still alive.
If you’re planning to update your Arx story any time soon.
3/27/2019 c1 Ash
Hi. Don’t like this story. Since it was last updated I just want to be here and say;

Is everything ok? Are you still alive?! Hello?!
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »