for The Perfect Storm

8/4/2020 c14 Hetwaszoietsals
Very well written love it!
6/28/2020 c13 Guest
Could repost what you did on June 24? There isn’t a new chapter and idk why I can’t se wit but it says you updated
6/1/2020 c6 Guest
I may just not know where to find them but are you gonna have Teddy and Rosies births written and posted too? Just to get a glimps of that as well as Jeca and the Bellas first new baby?
4/1/2020 c11 somethingthatismine
i'm dying to find out how that kidnapping had gone, now that Beca's pregnant.
and i love how this whole work is emotional and chaotic and heartwarming all at the same time. and the way you handled the concepts of loss and grief and disability with sensitivity i wish we could all possess. i'm really happy you updated. hope you're keeping safe!
4/1/2020 c10 somethingthatismine
"We have the rest of our lives to make memories there, but this is just another moment passing." <3
4/1/2020 c9 somethingthatismine
i really love seeing the other bellas with the kids. and how they take care of each other too.
4/1/2020 c8 somethingthatismine
okay maybe not as chaotic as this. D: sweet baby rosie almost killed two people in this vacation XD
4/1/2020 c7 somethingthatismine
lmao. beca should've known the trip would be chaotic. :D
4/1/2020 c6 somethingthatismine
"To her there was no "Risk" of having a child with a disability, there was a chance, and to her, those words did mean differently."
4/1/2020 c5 somethingthatismine
DUDE. JESSE'S BLAZER
4/1/2020 c4 somethingthatismine
it was so refreshing to read bechloe as just one bestfriend being sincerely happy and excited for the other's milestones without hidden, complicated feelings. if this is gonna be bechloe endgame (hopefully) you've set a very strong foundation for them in this kind of friendship. and baby teddy. my heart. <3
4/1/2020 c3 somethingthatismine
the heartache in this chapter. T-T but it's great to see how the other Bellas take their turn with the kids.
4/1/2020 c2 somethingthatismine
oh boy what a turn. it would've been already hard enough for beca being a single mom with 2 kids, even more now that she has one with special needs. i'm glad though that you addressed the stigma surrounding children with down syndrome, and how important it is to treat them as not different from other kids at all.
10/20/2018 c6 Hetwaszoietsals
Difficult journey for Beca
9/28/2018 c2 Jjsoccer
Is this a Bechloe story? I mean at first I thought it wasn’t but my hope is starting to grow. Either way, it’s very emotional and I love it!
17 Page 1 2 Next »