for London, Summer 1984

6/8 c10 3Keia21Sprenglewski
This is so powerful and meaningful. I wondered how you would tackle the subject with Elizabeth as an adult, and I am blown away by the emotions that just lift off the page. A great piece of writing on an important and often misunderstood issue. Thank you
9/26/2020 c10 13danifoo
This might be my favorite of your stories, and that’s saying a lot because I really like your writing style. My SIL had an eating disorder and passed away. Had more people been brave enough to talk about it, she might have gotten the help she needed.
5/25/2020 c10 Guest
Great...! The topic u brought to light...!
2/28/2020 c9 Kimesita
Wow this is so good...
1/13/2020 c10 Hetwaszoietsals
This story hits close to home...beautiful!
7/24/2019 c10 Kimesita
Tough stuff.. well done!
7/13/2019 c10 Guest
I have been meaning to comment on all 3 of the stories you posted. They are all amazing and so different and truly capture the characters while being original. Thank you. I hope we get more stories from you soon.
7/12/2019 c10 1conservativegirl
I absolutely love this story and everything i’ve read from you so far! It has incredible depth while hitting all the major themes of the show and feels true to the characters!
6/10/2019 c10 22Brendalwood
Dear God please go and write for the show. This was incredible.
6/10/2019 c9 Brendalwood
Reading this with baited breath. You are very talented I had to say that before I read chapter 10. Hands down amazing reactions, fears that any reader can empathize with and an emotional maturity of people. Bravo. Off to read the end.
5/25/2019 c10 AwkwardLittleTurtle
Wow. I read this in one go, and it's such a great piece. I love how you managed to write in Elizabeth's thoughts, without disrupting the flow of the narrative. I'm going to go stalk your under fics now!
3/26/2019 c10 Missymoo3266
This is a great story. I love how you dealt with her insecurities about how people would see her and of course Henry’s reaction ️ Thank you for sharing your writing with us readers!
2/8/2019 c10 35Ahoy-Cinderella
I've only just found this fic now and holy shit, this is spectacular. I love that you've given bess this entirely secret backstory that is so plausible and took a sensitive subject and wrote it with such grace. It's amazing.
2/1/2019 c10 15Nonnie88
This is just amazing!
Being a sufferer of mental health issues it gets to me a lot that we don’t have the help we need!
This is fantastic! The writing was brilliant. And it is so believable.
12/23/2018 c11 Missymoo3266
This is a very moving story. I wish they would use this on the show. I think it fits so well with the characters and themes of Madam Secretary. Great job! Thank you for sharing with us readers!
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »