for London, Summer 1984

12/13/2018 c1 Beckie08
This has been so beautifully written... You have captured the fear, shame and hold an eating disorder can have over you and for that I thank you. You really are an exquisite writer and it is something you should definitely pursue. Thank you for sharing this with us x
11/21/2018 c10 Guest
Thank you for this story. So good. I love that you used lines from the show in a different context.
10/15/2018 c10 21AshLiz
This was such an awesome story thank you for sharing
10/8/2018 c10 Spamez
I loved this story! It’s something totally new and brilliantly written.
10/7/2018 c1 Spamez
This is intriguing
10/5/2018 c10 5Sussie
This was a great read, on a very important subject. You wrote the characters very well and in character, right down to the obligatory Russell Jackson surprises everyone by not being an ass. Gotta love those. Great story!
9/30/2018 c10 14lil'mousie323
This was fabulous. Thank you for posting it! I’ve debated writing an ED story about Elizabeth myself, and since I haven’t gotten to it, I’m glad you did!
9/30/2018 c8 lil'mousie323
Oh I hope his comments and the la k of control over the situation don’t send her into a downward spiral. It is easier to stay silent at time because of those who don’t understand.
9/30/2018 c7 lil'mousie323
Tissues, please.
9/30/2018 c6 lil'mousie323
Ugh. I’m loving this story, but it’ so true. The system sucks and people do look at you differently.
9/28/2018 c10 15lilacmermaid33
I'm so happy that Russell took this better than anybody expected! And I love that Elizabeth telling her story means that real policy change is going to happen!
9/28/2018 c9 lilacmermaid33
I can 100% see myself breaking bad news to my family that way, so in that respect I can relate to Elizabeth ... but I hate for the others that they had to find out that way! And especially Henry, springing it on him at the same time as the kids.

I was surprised he reacted the way he did - I thought he might remember right off the bat what he had said the other day, and understood why she had withdrawn from him.
9/28/2018 c8 lilacmermaid33
Oh no, Alison couldn't have had worse timing! This is beyond awful for Elizabeth, but I do feel bad for Henry too - he could probably have said exactly the same thing on any other day and it wouldn't have been a big deal, but this time it is because of what she's going with.
9/28/2018 c7 lilacmermaid33
Such a good idea, to have her talk to Will about this first! But imagine how different her life might have been if she hadn't felt like this was some horrible dark secret that she couldn't talk about?
9/28/2018 c6 lilacmermaid33
Even though Elizabeth didn't quite get what she was hoping for by coming back here, I'm so glad that Alice was there! I'm glad that she has had success after what she went through, and that she can provide Elizabeth a different perspective on it.
41 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »