for London, Summer 1984

9/28/2018 c5 15lilacmermaid33
This tension between them is so painful! I like the way her outburst happened, though, and at least now he knows there's something wrong! I so appreciate that he doesn't push her.
9/28/2018 c4 lilacmermaid33
Really interested to see an eating disorder explored in this fandom! Honestly, they talk about her appetite so much on the show that I'm a little surprised nothing like this has come up before!
9/28/2018 c3 lilacmermaid33
You do such a great job of drawing out the tension with her unable to talk to Henry!
9/28/2018 c2 lilacmermaid33
I like how you do such a good job of revealing things a little bit at a time like this! And I like how everybody assumes Iran is going to the biggest hurdle for Elizabeth.
9/28/2018 c1 lilacmermaid33
Very curious to see where this one is going!
9/28/2018 c10 Guest
Although the story was a little different you still kept to the McCord family intimacy I really enjoyed it thanks
9/28/2018 c10 Lololiz1
I absolutely loved this story. It was truly amazing.
9/27/2018 c10 AJ
Good gods, that was amazing. Seriously, how have I not found you as an author before?
I've never posted a review before, not sure how much one puts down...
But I loved that. You really hit the mark of real Elizabeth. I love my heroines strong, but not ridiculous. Human, fallible and all that.
It was well written (something sadly lacking in a lot of fanfic), your characters were in-character (also often lacking), and gripping right the way through.
Thank you for sharing it.
9/26/2018 c10 walkerdude1
I am so glad you posted this story. I think you handled a tough subject very well. Thank you.
9/26/2018 c10 29BonJeanne
Loved this! One small thing, though- I recommend putting a trigger warning somewhere, so just people don’t get caught unawares.
9/26/2018 c1 BonJeanne