for Bluebird Down

10/29 c13 6The Countess and Her Earl
This is still one of my all time favourite MSec stories. I reviewed it originally with my old account, but I’m glad I get the chance to express my love for it again in a new comment! I’ve read this story at least three times, and the last few chapters many many times. It’s so good!
7/19 c13 Guest
I loved this story! Thank you so much for writing :)
6/26 c13 notapplicablehere
hello i loved this so much thank you for all your wonderful stories
5/9 c1 snapecastle96
Loved it
5/9 c13 snapecastle96
I loved it. Well written and it’s one of the best I’ve read .
3/6 c13 8LeiaMcGonagall
This fic is very well done. Your characterization is spot on. Also, I absolutely love the last chapter, and especially Conrad’s moments and your description of them.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this piece!
2/17 c13 Msimone
This was honestly, without a doubt, one of the best works of fanfiction that I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it immensely!
12/30/2020 c13 43Sadistic delight
Finally finished this! It’s insanely good! I was on the edge of my seat reading this, all the constant twists and turns and so unexpected! I gasped when it was revealed she was the agent and my heart stopped! I thought she was dead. Wow what a rollercoaster! Writing is phenomenal as ever! Hands down one of my favourite fics! Thank you thank you thank you!
12/6/2020 c7 1smountain
Okay I've read a few of your fics now... Your characterization of, like, literally everyone is literally spot on. Especially Russell and the President, oh my GOD. But also Elizabeth and Henry. So rich and realistic. Incredible reads. Better than the show.
10/27/2020 c13 Guest
I just re-read this story. Your writing is incredible. I miss seeing stories from you.
10/19/2020 c13 Guest
This is the best thing I’ve read in a long time. Thank you. Please keep writing.
8/2/2020 c1 1Daydreamertoo
Wow! Thank you for writing this
7/26/2020 c1 Blue
I actually know a person named Aimee who has copper curls. She’s a teacher, though.
4/23/2020 c11 18DramaticSheep
holy hell this chapter was stunning
1/11/2020 c13 Hetwaszoietsals
I found a new addiction in Reading Madam Secretary stories... started by your writing! Amazing! Thank you!
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »