for Bluebird Down

2/18 c13 Guest
Hi. I'm just new to the MSec fandom. I recently finished all six seasons and been trying to look for ways to fill the void. I tried watching again my favorite episodes and it's still not working, so here I am crying over this story at 3AM. I am so glad that this is the first fic that I read. I am a huge fan of stories with heavy angst and you just delivered it. You wrote this one so brilliantly without losing the identity of the characters. I liked the alternating POVs especially Henry's but the parts I love the most, which totally made me cry tbh, were the flashbacks. It intensified the angst and I sobbed reading them.

I love this story and I can't wait to read your other works. Thank you for writing and sharing this! 3
2/1 c13 5livingforeo
I’m back here again because this story never fails to tug at my heart strings. Your writing is brilliant and captures the characterization perfectly throughout. You are amazing!
10/29/2021 c13 9The Countess and Her Earl
This is still one of my all time favourite MSec stories. I reviewed it originally with my old account, but I’m glad I get the chance to express my love for it again in a new comment! I’ve read this story at least three times, and the last few chapters many many times. It’s so good!
7/19/2021 c13 Guest
I loved this story! Thank you so much for writing :)
6/26/2021 c13 notapplicablehere
hello i loved this so much thank you for all your wonderful stories
5/9/2021 c1 snapecastle96
Loved it
5/9/2021 c13 snapecastle96
I loved it. Well written and it’s one of the best I’ve read .
3/6/2021 c13 8LeiaMcGonagall
This fic is very well done. Your characterization is spot on. Also, I absolutely love the last chapter, and especially Conrad’s moments and your description of them.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this piece!
2/17/2021 c13 Msimone
This was honestly, without a doubt, one of the best works of fanfiction that I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it immensely!
12/30/2020 c13 45In-Sunflower-Fields-We-Run
Finally finished this! It’s insanely good! I was on the edge of my seat reading this, all the constant twists and turns and so unexpected! I gasped when it was revealed she was the agent and my heart stopped! I thought she was dead. Wow what a rollercoaster! Writing is phenomenal as ever! Hands down one of my favourite fics! Thank you thank you thank you!
12/6/2020 c7 1smountain
Okay I've read a few of your fics now... Your characterization of, like, literally everyone is literally spot on. Especially Russell and the President, oh my GOD. But also Elizabeth and Henry. So rich and realistic. Incredible reads. Better than the show.
10/27/2020 c13 Guest
I just re-read this story. Your writing is incredible. I miss seeing stories from you.
10/19/2020 c13 Guest
This is the best thing I’ve read in a long time. Thank you. Please keep writing.
8/2/2020 c1 1Daydreamertoo
Wow! Thank you for writing this
7/26/2020 c1 Blue
I actually know a person named Aimee who has copper curls. She’s a teacher, though.
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »