for Bluebird Down

10/3/2019 c13 1conservativegirl
You definitely succeeded with your goal with this one! I adore all of your writing - so true to character, interesting, layered, deep, and just the right balance of emotion and intrigue :) fantastic story
9/22/2019 c1 6mariamc16
abs phenomenal. just finished for the second time and i could not put it down! had me in tears at one point x
9/14/2019 c13 Guest
I’ve spent time rereading your story over the past two days. Your writing is amazing and even though I knew the outcome still found myself so caught up in the suspense! Perhaps one day you will write another one. Thank you.
9/6/2019 c13 Cibbola
just did a reread. I absolutely love all your stories. I can picture everything and while true to the characters, are totally original!
7/26/2019 c13 Kimesita
This was outstanding! Please write more:)
6/10/2019 c12 26Brendalwood
Absolutely loved re reading this fic! Great job
3/10/2019 c13 Brendalwood
I loved this. Found it today and read it over the course of my crazy Sunday. You can write! This would make an amazing episode.
2/9/2019 c13 35Ahoy-Cinderella
Okay honestly you're my fave MSEC writer, don't ever stop, this was absolutely incredible. I loved the whole sandpiper thing and connecting everything back to her CIA days, God you really are a genius.
2/8/2019 c1 Guest
Incredible story and writing
1/11/2019 c1 24Laineyvb131
I didn’t ever tell you how absolutely fantastic this story is! You’re ability to weave the plot together with such intricate detail is impressive and the story itself is so compelling. I loved it- and I think I read it all in one setting!
12/25/2018 c1 Ishzee
I just want to say i love all of your msec stories!
11/3/2018 c1 FarFromTheMaddingCrowd
Honestly, you are my favourite MSec fiction writer. You have a superb writing style, the pacing of the story is excellent and the suspense never ceases.
I love how in-character everyone is, especially Russell. And I can totally imagine that Elizabeth wouldn't leave her staff alone in such a situation.
The flashbacks of H & E's relationship at the end were so well written. You can convey so much with just a few sentences (like Henry's thoughts about Elizabeth and Dalton in ch. 12) and that is a gift for readers. Thank you. I'm hoping you find time and inspiration for many more fics.
10/17/2018 c13 2risingdancer
This was such a well done story. I’ve been hoping for one like this for a while now. Thanks! I hope you write more of these for Henry and Elizabeth.
10/17/2018 c12 risingdancer
This story is so good. I love that it is continuing to tell their aftermath. Not all stories do and it’s the best part!
10/17/2018 c11 risingdancer
This was a really great chapter. I loved the whole concept of it. However I found that the spelled out sound effects were distracting. Rather than typing the sound of the gunshot, just saying “the shots rang out” has the impact you want. Other than that I loved it! Great work.
63 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »