for Bluebird Down

10/17/2018 c10 2risingdancer
Omg this was such a good chapter!
10/17/2018 c9 risingdancer
This was a great chapter. I like how we get to see Elizabeth and Henry’s side of the stories regarding the same parts. I hope Henry’s version of this part is in the next chapter.
10/16/2018 c7 risingdancer
Amazing chapter!
10/16/2018 c6 risingdancer
I’m liking this story so far and I like how you are handling it!
10/15/2018 c13 CeeCee87
Madam Secretary is one of my favorite shows and your fics are wonderful! You really capture every character's personality. Can't wait to read more!
10/11/2018 c13 198Daisyangel
It was very intense and very well done.
10/5/2018 c13 5Sussie
Well this definitely moved me! Can hardly get the sight out of my head with Elizabeth on her knees with a gun to her head. Is it a bit weird to be wanting to see that for real on the show? with the same happy ending of course.

I loved how you explored the dynamic between Conrad, Henry and Elizabeth in this. And of course love seeing Elizabeth as the CIA agent we all know she was but rarely get to se.

So thanks for this!
10/2/2018 c13 Nanergb
I really enjoyed your story! Thank you
10/1/2018 c13 14lil'mousie323
This story was amazing! You really are so very talented! I could picture the scenes in my head as I was reading the words. The emotions so incredibly strong. Thank you for this story!
9/30/2018 c13 6kitty2292
I really enjoyed this story. Your descriptiveness is fabulous and I love how you arranged it. I was on the edge of my seat just as if I were watching this play out on the screen. Great Job!
9/29/2018 c13 15lilacmermaid33
Great ending to this one!
9/29/2018 c12 lilacmermaid33
Even if Elizabeth doesn't need an apology from Henry about his Baghdad ultimatum at this point, hearing him say he's sorry for it is like the thing I most want out of this show!
9/29/2018 c11 lilacmermaid33
Really like the way these flashbacks unfolded, beginning in the very near past and then going progressively further back!
9/29/2018 c10 lilacmermaid33
Oooh, I like the way you worked in that the sandpiper/snipe thing!
9/29/2018 c9 lilacmermaid33
Love the way Elizabeth finally revealed that secret to Henry! I can't believe she's been keeping that hidden all this time!
63 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »