for Bluebird Down

9/29/2018 c8 15lilacmermaid33
I love how Elizabeth communicates with the Situation Room while making it look like she's just having a mindless conversation with her staff!
9/29/2018 c7 lilacmermaid33
I love seeing the ultimatum thing from Henry's point of view - I'm so glad that she never blamed him when she told Conrad she was quitting, and I'm glad that Henry knows she's still bothered by it.
9/29/2018 c6 lilacmermaid33
I'm so impressed with the way Elizabeth is handling things!
9/29/2018 c4 lilacmermaid33
That anchor/ship metaphor is such a good one! I'm glad that their parting is on good terms, and I love Henry's line about her doing this to avoid Maureen!
9/29/2018 c3 lilacmermaid33
I hate that Henry is there for these discussions! Finding out afterward would be one thing, but knowing in real time that she's putting herself in harm's way is brutal. I guess the one bright spot is that now they have the chance to say goodbye if things went south?
9/29/2018 c2 lilacmermaid33
I love how you write Russell! His funny one-liners are great, they sound exactly like him.
9/29/2018 c1 lilacmermaid33
I'm so torn - I wish we'd gotten to see more on the show after Henry's ultimatum to Elizabeth about leaving the CIA, because I want to see that she had a hard time getting past it. But the idea that it's still something festering between them all these years later is sad! And I hate that he's guilting her for having to work late!
9/28/2018 c13 ojgreer
Could not stop reading this! So compelling and beautifully written. Thank you!
9/27/2018 c13 Cibbola
I couldn't stop reading and I loved the descriptive visuals!
9/27/2018 c13 walkerdude1
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you.
9/27/2018 c13 GayleLynn
Fantastic I love the fact that you put the whole story up. Late to start work as I could not put it down. Great Story the depth of which you followed the present and the past was incredible. Work now read another story tonight .
Please continue. I think you have a great future as a writer
9/27/2018 c12 Guest
You are truly amazing, what a great talent, 3 wonderful stories, it was definitely a page turner..
9/26/2018 c13 29BonJeanne
You’re a fantastic writer! I hope you continue writing for this fandom.
9/26/2018 c13 Guest
I absolutely adored this story. I could not stop reading and powered through from start to finish, even when I ugly cried over your writing from Henry’s perspective. The way you capture Elizabeth and Henry in this, and every story you’ve written is incredible. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw three new stories posted but that was nothing compare to reading this! The plot was both believable and yet so so shocking when it was revealed and tied in through the bird. I’m now off to read your other two new stories! Thank you so so so much for your writing for this fandom and I hope you continue :)
9/26/2018 c13 4mccordwhitehouse
Wow. Just wow. I started reading this story and literally could not 'put it down.' It is amazing, I loved all of it so much! I am not sure where to start. The plot is intricate and believable, the way you wove in the story about the sandpiper bird, the characterisations of all of the characters but particularly Elizabeth and Henry... I am speechless. I truly am. So So so so good. I especially liked your recurring theme of them being 'committed to this marriage' and I think it's very much reflected in what Tea and Tim would say about their characters. I particularly liked all the flashbacks too, and really enjoyed the fact their timeline was in no particular order. And I absolutely melted at the flashback from 1988 when Henry tells Elizabeth he is falling in love with her, and the 'pity coffee' story of their first date. I simply cannot wait to get through your other recently posted stories. Thank you again so much, and feel free to PM if you have a chance as I would love to chat writing!
63 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »