for Eutectic

11/3/2018 c1 asanzu
Me encanta esta idea¡ ya no me sentiré tan mal por desear que Woo Bin y Ga Eul esten juntos¡
11/1/2018 c1 Guest
I am up for anything Static-related. This is interesting. Please continue.
10/27/2018 c1 22JodiMarie2910
This is an interesting idea...will be looking forward to seeing how it plays out. Love all your writing btw!
9/27/2018 c1 2ReadingSoul
Oh wow! This is amazing...I mean...Thank you really for updating and this new perspective is so fresh and honestly I hope that you keep expanding the static universe...Reading your story is a delight. please update ...Just can't wait..
9/26/2018 c1 4Mimibm
Hahaha.. This is absolutely awesome! And I thought that JiHoo-GaEul is the most unconventional (and unappreciated) pairing of all the possible permutations and combinations that we can do with BOF characters. Honestly, I never saw this coming; but knowing your superlative writing skill, I am actually eager to know where this takes us. Please continue with the story. I simply looooove experiments with BOF characters.
9/26/2018 c1 Tinieka
OMG! I love it! You have to continue this! It's such a fresh idea and an amazing expansion to the static universe. I can already see how this may affect GaBin's relationship. This has drama written all over it. I will be eagerly waiting for these updates. Thank you so much for brightening my day!