for Request

3/31/2019 c1 Mel2389
Hey! Sorry for being so forward but can you delete this? FFnet is a fanfiction platform only, it is not like wattpad or AO3, so within their guidelines they mention that this kind of entry is not allowed.

I know you're looking for HP/Black Panther fanfics(I'm too!) but this is not the way.

Some people already directed you to the Avengers crossover category and I will tell you that maybe you could get more lucky in AO3 (their tag system is awesome).

That way, when someone else click this category, they will not feel betrayed by thinking "Oh! There are like 10 crossover here, amazing!", and then they realise they are request in between.

Good luck with your search.

Best regards!
11/30/2018 c1 1syndrarenee
Awesome thanks I'll b sure to look. Can't believe I didn't check the avengers area sooner.
10/16/2018 c1 3Minna Vipera
And there is one femHarry/Eric killjoy soulmark story that’s in progress (I think around 8-10 chapters) that’s not yet entered into the romantic area, it’s called something related to rain choosing to rain on grass if im not entirely wrong. Not slash but worth checking out
10/16/2018 c1 Minna Vipera
I know I’ve read one Harry/T’Challa, I think it was in the HP/Avengers category. Can’t remember it’s name but it’s well written (but not finished)
9/29/2018 c1 TeslaW92
There's already a few just adjust the settings. No slash yet though. Also go to Harry Potter/Avengers crossovers and choose black panther as one of the characters

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service