for Mystic Knight Online: Worlds to Sow

12/5/2020 c10 mrrlyn
just an idea... but have the guilds put their symbols on their school uniforms in the real world.
11/1/2020 c10 starboy454
Excellent update
11/1/2020 c10 18Dragon and Sword Master
So if they were asked on the same day, does that mean its a draw and the bet is null and void?
10/27/2020 c5 Korst
None of segments get to the point, and there's a bad side of slideshow syndrome going on all the way through here. Together it makes this rather difficult to really get into the flow of reading this otherwise interesting read, rather irritating all around, really.
10/27/2020 c3 Korst
I'm really not okay with the reusing of fairly unique names from other fandoms... it's like using Kami instead of god (Kami means god, now bow) or having an anime character as your profile pic, or any number of other cringy weeb things that just make me regret being put in the same category as people like that for the horrible unforgivable sin of liking the same thing. It's just unpleasant really.
10/26/2020 c10 28Kairan1979
Thanks for the chapter.
I wonder about the possible form of Harry's patronus; I have a feeling it's not going to be a stag.
10/25/2020 c10 1Shaitan Elnefi
Glad to see this still uploading. Would love to see Ron and Hermione join temporally online. Would be pretty funny!
10/25/2020 c10 shugokage
Great job on this chapter!
10/25/2020 c10 AmethystPone
Been so long that I only have vague memory of this series.
10/25/2020 c10 6Princess Asuna
great update! I hope we get to see Ron and Hermione see inside ALO
10/25/2020 c10 3WhiteElfElder
Just wait till guardians here about this.
10/25/2020 c10 The Shadows Mistress
yay new chapter, love the story. not surprised at the questions of course, looking forward to more
10/25/2020 c10 1Warrof
Glad to see an update!

Looking forward to future chapters!
9/24/2020 c9 Guest
Please update soon I love this story
9/21/2020 c9 SnackMasterTem
Aassshhh this is sooo gooood
i am so damn curious as to what tgis CIA type dude, Gabroel, exactly wants. so as much as i wish there be more chapters ill parently wait for tge next update
155 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »