for Mystic Knight Online: Worlds to Sow

9/5/2020 c9 Guest
Hey I hope you update soon
7/22/2020 c9 2eprince200
more ranma references!

i really love this and hope that this continues down the path

it's getting complicated and there's like 4 different plot lines, it feels like some times, but it works.

i've seen authors try before to make a story more complicated then it needs to be with mixed results but this going really well
7/22/2020 c1 eprince200
been reading this series for the last two-ish day i absolutely love it
6/20/2020 c9 comodo50
liked what i've seen so far in this story, looking forward for more
6/11/2020 c9 Meddlingtiger
I am most please that not only are you still alive, but are still writing! I had to re-read the whole series to remember what was going on. Not that I'm complaining about that, it was quite enjoyable! Anyhoo, I look forward to you future works.
6/1/2020 c9 6Princess Asuna
Awesome update!
5/31/2020 c9 4ShadowofAxios
I finally got around to watching Alicization and can now say I have some idea of what’s going on with Miller. It’s hard to get ahold of source material so I was only half understanding a lot of the background US operation segments.

That said, I’m very interested to see how you handle Alicization (I’m not expecting much from Ordinal Scale considering the events that caused that storyline didn’t happen).

More so, I’m VERY excited to see Sinon coming into the story. She was always the most interesting character in SAO to me (and my favorite).

Finally, I’m glad you’re still updating. This series has been among the best SAO fics I’ve ever read (easily in my Top 3), and it’s so seamless as a crossover I sometimes forget that it actually is a crossover with Harry Potter, despite magic and other somewhat obvious but minor crossovers.

I haven’t commented much on this series, so I just wanted to say a few things, and I hope you keep going and bring this to a satisfying conclusion. Too many good fics die before their completion, and even if there’s a wait, it will be worth every chapter.
5/30/2020 c9 28Kairan1979
Thanks for the new chapter.
5/30/2020 c9 shugokage
Great job on this chapter!
5/30/2020 c9 iamafish
I really like all of your work. Nearly always well-written and enjoyable to read. A few things that do annoy me a bit, however, are your repetitions of certain phrases and descriptions. For example, you use a question a lot and follow it up with a reply of 'yes', which, while funny the first couple of times, is starting to get a little bit old. Keep up the good work!
5/29/2020 c9 1kuriboh1233
Ahh another chapter in the bank. My favorite part was the random conversation of who’s sane or not.
5/29/2020 c9 starboy454
excellent update
5/29/2020 c9 3WhiteElfElder
The one that met with the group is going to end up running afoul of them in the real world, and sparks will fly.
5/29/2020 c9 The Shadows Mistress
yay happy dance a new chapter, hmm oh maybe ill read it all over again from beginning, love the story
5/29/2020 c9 Jostanos
Well that went about as expected, and some of the events afterwards were surprising.. To me anyway,

Dudley is learning more and is receiving better grades. Soon he is going to be joining Harry in Japan.

What may happen next?