for Mystic Knight Online: Worlds to Sow

5/29/2020 c9 13Have a Little Feith
Ooh, Seven is in! Err, that was Rain's sister, right? It's been so long since I played Lost Song that I've forgotten.
5/29/2020 c9 1Shaitan Elnefi
Glad to see an update to this story! Always enjoy each chapter. Though, I will be honest, I only read up to mothers Rosario. I don’t recognize most of the new characters lol
5/28/2020 c9 18Dragon and Sword Master
Hooray, you're not dead!

I have to admit that I like everything in this chapter, especially the ending bit with Dudley and cannot wait to see what you have in store when it comes to Cy in the future...
4/26/2020 c8 SkyArk
Wow! I just spent the past few days catching up on your series of Mystic Knight, and I gotta say, I love it! I LOVE that you’re still working on and writing this series that I fell in live with so many years ago! I hope you’re doing okay than that you keep writing!
1/21/2020 c8 October Autumn
Okay,I've read through all 3 stories so far(2 completed and 1 in progress). I do like the way that HP and SAO were blended together worldbuilding wise as it does feel natural. I also liked that you took the opportunity to fill in gaps that both series just glossed over example, how SAO as a game actually works and the fact that there was an entire technical team trying to keep them alive and communicate with them during the death game. On the HP side,there's how the magical side ain't as tone deaf to mundane technological advancements like they seem to be in canon.
There is one huge problem for me though and it's that the previous story and this one seems to have no point plot wise.
I can understand wanting to detail some of the aftermath of Harry and the rest of the SAO survivors for context,but it seems like there's going to be two whole stories dedicated to this and I feel like the story's pace is starting to drag because there's nothing interesting plot-wise happening to the protagonists.

This wouldn't be so bad if you hadn't tied off all of the canon SAO plot's during the first story,but you did. Sugou got hit with Reality Ensues and now he's in jail,so there goes the ALO plot. Being honest,I'm fine with that one being gone,because it was kind of pointless in canon. But then PoH gets killed off too in the same story and the catalyst for the GGO arc is gone too. Where exactly is the story's conflict now? I guess you could call the SAO survivor's struggling to fit back into society a conflict,but it's not exactly one that has a lot of tension IMO.

Now it feels like the story is stuck spinning it's wheels because most of the major canon conflicts are gone as a result of the characters being competent. It's obvious that Gabriel is gonna be the endgame villain, and Alicization the endgame arc from everything that's been hinted so far. But that's the keyword here:endgame. What plans Gabriel has is obviously going to take a while in-story to finish and with the World Seed being delayed by six months later than canon,it's gonna take even more time for Gabriel to get any it feels like the story is trying to fill time to get to that point. Unless you're going to replace the canon arc conflicts with original ones that pop up naturally as a consequence, but it doesn't seem like that's happening.
It feels like you should've just made the previous story and this one part of a separate sidestory that details what happened in between SAO and Alicization and then used a timeskip to go straight to the beginning of the Alicization Arc.
1/19/2020 c1 2SansStorms03
Honestly, I am always amazed at how well read this author is. Thank you for sharing another chapter with us!
1/19/2020 c8 3zackie1987
More please
1/7/2020 c8 heartfanglives
Random thought, but if this story goes on long enough, can harry start teaching magic? As in open an in game Hogwarts?
1/7/2020 c8 Bane61
I wish you didn't have anything else to do but right because I really do enjoy each chapter that comes out unfortunately it's not often enough LOL keep up the good work
1/7/2020 c8 The Shadows Mistress
heh looking forward to more, brilliant story
1/6/2020 c8 3WhiteElfElder
Is Crysheight working for the American that is trying to control souls through VR, or is he there to help prevent that?
1/6/2020 c8 18Dragon and Sword Master
Have to admit I'm curious as to where this is going now...and hopefully we get to see more around the riverbend.
1/6/2020 c8 shugokage
Impressive scene and chapter!
1/6/2020 c8 StarRose85
Good chapter the seemingly shared dream is interesting. Assuming harry and his wife haven't discussed baby names before the story has question to answer. For clarification Crysheight Is working for a the crazy cia agent I am sorry but having trouble keeping t trank of who's who.
1/6/2020 c8 Jostanos
Omake: A Mauve haired male teen watcher of these events chuckles "The two that you were talking to were a _'distraction~', Baka!" The mauve haired lad then holds his tummy with both of his arms and laughs so hard that he rolls off of his bed and hits the floor with a thud. "Owie-hee-hee-hee-ha-ha-haa!"

His laughter ceases after about a minute, and he not only rights himself while is on the floor, but he also climbs back onto his bed so that he may continue watching the events unfold.
"Now that you've found Steel Phoenix, Crysheight, what may you do now?"
155 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »