for Mystic Knight Online: Worlds to Sow

1/6/2020 c8 28Kairan1979
Thanks for the chapter.
Looking forward to see the interrogation of Crysheight.
1/5/2020 c8 12Fencer22
Damn, we’ve traded a bad anime villain with the hots for Asuna for a delusional America spook with delusions of... well not godhood but close enough. I mean it was already pretty clear but this really highlighted things.
1/5/2020 c8 6Princess Asuna
Great Update!
1/5/2020 c8 starboy454
excellent update
1/2/2020 c7 18Dragon and Sword Master
Alright, I have to admit that you have a wonderful set of stories here and I cannot wait to see the continuation of this. I like how you have incorporated Shinkenger as well as other series into the story as well as you go along.

Well done.
1/1/2020 c7 6Princess Asuna
loved the update!
12/22/2019 c7 1Warrof
Yo! last time I read was back in the beginning of the previous arc. I didnt like how you brought Naruto into it, even peripherally.

Anywho, I'm glad yo see that the quality of your work is better than it was back then, and it was good back then!

Looking forward to future chapters
12/11/2019 c7 138Quatermass
On a tangential note, Argo's real life name has apparently been released: Tomo Hosaka...
11/15/2019 c7 shugokage
Great job on this chapter!
11/15/2019 c7 Jostanos
*applauds* Bravo! Well done! PERFECT!

YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY! *eye smiles*

If I had to say anything else it would have to be about the "newcomer" that wants to know more about some of the ALO players in Terun: OMINOUS!
11/14/2019 c7 The Shadows Mistress
yay a new chapter, interesting Kirito beat Yuuki; they were really close to start off with and even in canon he could have won in the big match if he had a few more seconds. great story
11/14/2019 c7 starboy454
excellent update
11/14/2019 c7 heartfanglives
Good to see an update. Bit sad that yuuki was able to beat Harry (never really cared for how she was so good even tho she didn’t play a death game) but whatever. Can’t wait for more!
11/14/2019 c7 28Kairan1979