for Dragon Ball Z: Dynasty

8/10 c133 basthy007
a
8/6 c75 Ordree
So Suno assumed that Chi-Chi only had one kid huh. If it wasn't for the earlier implication from Bulma that Chi-Chi might be carrying more than one child, I would have also assumed that as well.
8/7 c75 3venomzombie 2149
¬°Oh my god New Jack and Gypsy Joe in dragon ball z!
8/3 c110 Yifan Bao
To All reviewers, Author and Guest reviewers: Ok everyone, and you Tyler, I'm the actual Yifan Bao, and listen I've really been guilty for what I've done ever since and my days of spamming are over, and for the record I really am sorry, and to other Guest reviewers, I urge to please be careful with what you write, please don't spam, don't say anything rude please respect Tylers rules.
8/3 c110 Yifan Bao
To Euphoria Ranger: Euphoria, for the love of God will you quit accusing me of these fake anonymous accounts they're not me! I've changed ever since understand! whoever those people are they I didn't write those, ok, I assure you I did not, now will will you stop being an asshole, and leave me alone!
8/3 c6 1Euphoria Ranger
That's all we wanted my man. Much love.
8/3 c111 byfcalgaryab
To Euphoria Ranger: Euphoria, for the love of God, will you just quit accusing me of these fake anonymous accounts becasue they're not me! I've changed ever since understand! Whoever those people are they I didn't write those, ok, I assure you I did not, now will you stop being an asshole, and leave me alone!

8/3 c10 Euphoria Ranger
Yifan Bao Burners 24-30 - fkn stop. You have a main fanfiction account, USE IT. Stop pretending to be different people on guest accounts. The last 6 reviews have at least 3 different accounts (and maybe 4) that are the same person. It's not that hard to just log into your byfcalgaryab account and just use that - at least you won't be spamming reviews with a million different guest accounts.
7/31 c109 the monkey man
Hey guys who loves this story very much, shouldn't someone add to the trope that 16's template's name was changed in canon man.
7/31 c138 Atlus
I am sorry if this annoys you but I forgot to add Chi-Chi in my last comment man.
7/29 c138 Atlus
I thought that Gine can be added into the Positive Friend Influence because both Vegeta and 18 changed for the better with her actually.
7/27 c89 Pirme
Are you implying through Future Bulma that Future Chi-Chi lost Future Chika due to stress of losing Goku and Gine or something? If it is then I have nothing to say, but that I initially thought that losing a baby due to stress while pregnant was not possible until I searched online and proved my theory wrong actually
7/27 c60 Atlus
When you let Bulma said they, do you mean that there is more than one child inside Chi-Chi or something? If it is, then I should expected that you let Goten have another sibling besides Gohan and did you not let the gender of the other baby(ies) out so that you could make the scene between Future Chi-Chi and Future Goten more impactful or something?
7/24 c138 Abe
I hope that I am asking the right question, but when will you update chapter 135 Ferali because I would love to see how the Brothers in Space saga ends actually?
7/24 c133 rgriffin8999