for Universal Awakening

Move on folks.
4/6 c1 Starlord Master
Fun times.
1/4/2019 c2 3kamikage86
This looks pretty good, please continue, please.
10/29/2018 c2 57Perseus12
Wowsers! Please continue the story, the excitement thrills me!
10/15/2018 c2 Guest
This is an good story please continue. While I am more of Neo Zeon fan. I just like Zeon based mobile suits more than federations.
10/13/2018 c2 hyperlunatic
Nice, your writing is very good. I rarely see a Beginner author that has good writing as you, granted that there are some vocabulary mistakes here and there, but definitely better than like 80-90% new author and your story format is good, many new authors tend to make their Fics into walls of text and ruin them. Characterization is also well done and plot idea is interesting. Overall a well-done job. Your OCs feel "natural" like actual characters of a novel and not some crack-shots who is just in there to mess with the canon. The original idea that is not a rehash of canon plot all so help a lot. I also suggest that you cross-posted this fic to Spacebattles or Velocity forum as if you post them there, you will get a lot more of attention, constructive criticism and more viewer than this site. It provides you with more motivation and you are less inclined to drop the story.
9/28/2018 c2 humo146