for Capital Offense

11/25/2018 c9 rancheesan
I love this story.I also like the fight scenes and the sexual tension between Serenty and Ranma as Sailor earth. THIS STORY ROCKS!
11/24/2018 c8 WillItWork
Seeing the chapter update notice reminded me that I hadn’t actually posted a review — so I had to do something about that.

These past two chapters have really heated up the action, but the interleaved perspectives make for balance. Character-wise, I love reflection spots, so Mercury thinking about what she’s done, or Venus regretting being a golem that humanizes things.

As always thanks for sharing.
10/21/2018 c4 WillItWork
You know, at least HALF the plot drama here could be avoided if people involved were actually honest with each other. However, in a multiverse rotting from the inside, most of the players are pathological liars unable to tell a straight story even when their reality demands it — as it does here.

I thought the mercury and Lyra connection didn’t get a fair shake — maybe with night goddesses hanging around, she’ll get more screen time.

Overall the chapter was a fun and dramatic intensity chapter. A bit more than intro, but not much happens. We all want everyone’s least liked cultist to get in the Veste.

Thanks for sharing!
10/18/2018 c1 RDDash
I am not sure if Akumi is that interesting of a character in the story. She really feels like she is just there.
10/10/2018 c2 1Muminpappan