for Elements Of Den-O

22h c9 elliott
only nine chapter's really you need to finish this fanfic ok
3/23 c9 Guest
I have an idea for the air taros sparrowtaros

Cyclone form

It’s time for a cyclone of justice

A imgin created from a wish to be a grate hero to protect skylands
11/11/2019 c9 3Dragon Bone Z
Cool. So, how many what element left that Amy couldn't use?
11/10/2019 c9 Austin
Ok nice chapter.
I can see a bit of shockwave in kabutaros but also I can see android 16 the teamfourstar abridged version in him just due to of android 16 being fond of animals.

So will we see some android 16 abridged like moments from kabutaros because if so that will be hilarious.

But anywho good luck on the next chapter and hope it comes soon.
Also happy belated and early holidays.
11/10/2019 c9 18ds hero
If you have seen the ultra zord of the two teams super Sentai, then you have a idea on how the climax lander form would act like.
11/10/2019 c9 Guest DCDGOJIRA
To author
Awesome chapter! And love the new Rider form.
11/10/2019 c9 Kamen Rider Aegis
Do you plan on making a different Climax Form for the other Taros?
9/3/2019 c8 Austin
Nice chapter and glad you liked the suggestion for the old lady on how it could work.
I can really see this happening of an old lady who can be a sweet old granny who makes amazing dishes yet can also be a fucking demon in disguise if you insult like calling her fat or something.
Plus remember add in the sass yet roasting of tyler Perry madea and scottish man's wife from samurai and add in their skills with the old lady from madagascar along with any other feared old woman of other franchises.

Plus imagine of momotaros being well momtaros towards the old lady and if he tries out her cooking or perhaps something else of the way she acts that may have momotaros see her as like a mother figure or something because well I dont think imagin have like parental figures in their species.
Because if so maybe add in some lore to the old lady where she says to momotaros on how he reminds her of son who is long deceased in terms of being a soldier and fighting for his country, and he died on saving his platoon.

Also will we see any moments on the antagonist imagin faction side where perhaps we can see a couple moments of them having standards on stuff or perhaps make them say a little relatable.
Like say gaoh who from what I can remember is a bandit king but he is also a warrior so if he is in this chapter with the old lady you can see him stopping in front of the memorial of her son before he offers her condolences on her loss in terms of her son doing his duty.
Or perhaps of negataros he looks like to be a man of class and culture just of remembering him sipping wine in the deno kiva movie. But anywho perhaps have a part of a future chapter that is of the protagonists meeting with negataros on a neutral ground per say as they can enjoy perhaps a meal as civilized people before the big battle.
Or a different suggestion is of pulling a dark knight bane move in terms of politely waiting for the national anthem to end to signal the start of the game at the football stadium, and even comment on the singer's voice who can be young boy, gal, man, woman, or a choir of different creatures in skylands by saying. "That's a lovely lovely voice."

I hope you'll like the suggestions for any future chapters, if you dont like them I understand I was only suggesting.

Good luck on the next chapter and hope it comes soon.
8/30/2019 c8 Guest DCDGojira
To Author
Thanks for answering my review. Question, Will Kamen Rider Aion be not only time Traveling but traveling to parallel dimensions Like his spiritual predecessor?
8/30/2019 c8 Guest DCDGojira
To author
Awesome chapter! And sorry about your old computer. But hey, things happen. And nice having Team RWBBY in a cameo. Ciao!
8/30/2019 c8 Phoenix Emperor
Good luck on your study, buddy.
6/24/2019 c7 Austin
Nice chapter and also trust me you will love the sweet caroline idea because just think of any imagin you know of that can camouflage itself and just sing that infamous song or any other irresistible thing to say like "REEEEDDD ROBBIIINNNN!" "YUUUUMMMM!"

Though suggestion I'm sure you've know Tyler perry's madea movies. Can there be a skylanders humanoid race version of an old woman who can be a mix of madea and also nana from Madagascar aka the old lady who kicked Alex the lion's ass plus add in the roasting and skill of the Scottish man's wife from samurai jack when said husband and his samurai friend tried to rescue her.
She can be like say the keeper of a map to one of the elemental stones like the life stone. Plus she can be that awesome old lady who makes the best damn food anyone has ever tasted...even the villains will give props to her cooking.

But Just imagine the imagin grunts and and perhaps one of the higher ups thinking this will be a piece of cake...only to be proven oh so very wrong.
Then time skip you see the feared old woman tied up and then look at the imagin sent after her...just imagine them all banged up, and bandaged all over and looking at the old woman fear in their eyes.

Negataros looked at the grunts. "What the hell took you so long?"

The leader of the imagin group stepped forward while limping with his foot in a cast. "We were fighting for our lives my lord...that old woman got the strength of 50 men." He said wincing as the lead imagin still felt the kick to the groin by the old woman.

The old woman whose name can be say reda laughed at negataros and the imagin sent after her. "Hah I've seen poodles in a fancy tea party more fearsome than what you've sent after me. Must be embarrassing for your troops to not handle a 'dainty old lady' like meself." Reda said just roasting them.

Or you can try something similar but still imagine the imagin grunts just being scared of this demon disguised as an old lady. But another is have the imagin grunts pull the famous south park. "OH MY GOD THEY/SHE/HE KILLED KENNY!"
"YOU BASTARD(S)!"

So yeah that's my suggestion for this story.
So good luck on the next chapter and hope it comes soon and hope you'll like my suggestions for this story
6/21/2019 c7 3Raidentensho
not too shabby. though I do wonder if the Final forms of Grease(will show in September of 2019) and Cross-Z(Cross-Z Evol or Cross-Z Regal[silver dragon bottle and both dragon halves from Cross-Build]) will show in vol.3 of 'Build a Legend' if it gets there. looking forward to more. until then, later!
6/20/2019 c7 pyrojack25
Well it would explain Momotaros accidentally possessing crashing into Remnant and possessing Baron along the way.

Besides the Riders, you're idea with MK and RWBY is an interesting concept, one where I could imagine someone like Shang Tsung thriving in.
6/19/2019 c7 Guest DCDGojira
To Author
Will your stories get their own movie Stories? And no, I'm not talking about a Build a Legend movie story based on Be the One Movie. I'm saying a in between story after Volume 3 and before volume 4. Again it's just a question.
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »