for Way of the Wicked

12/10/2018 c5 213Patricia de Lioncourt
Loved it! Really and truly, loved it! You know I'm a sucker for backstory. And they finally hooked up! Yay! We all know who I'm waiting for in this other story, though.
12/10/2018 c4 Patricia de Lioncourt
Yay! Always nice when Yellow Eyes dies... So... does she finally get to explain what a Slayer is? I'm moving on to find out!
11/7/2018 c3 Patricia de Lioncourt
I love the whole everybody knows something that no one else knows bit. Loved this chapter, and I'm loving Dean trying not to look!
11/5/2018 c5 Aria DeLoncray
Great story!
10/22/2018 c5 tcarpenter
I enjoyed this story. I have always kind of liked Faith, I hope that you choose to continue it.
10/21/2018 c2 Patricia de Lioncourt
The better result, lol. I can't wait to see more interaction between Sam, Dean, Faith... and even Bobby. Loving this!
10/21/2018 c5 Guest
Great story!
10/21/2018 c5 Sage of Wind Dragons
so! I saw this on archive so the wind is goen on my sails in terms of review? but ill try a little bit.

id suggest arch angels more dead/damaged and hells higher hierarchy more dead/ damaged.

like lucifer int heir world is FAR more crippled in those last fights then he is in Supernatural, and thigns like that.
and like the angels took some PUNISHMENTS, but conversely most of the Hells Princes (generals) are dead, as well as nearly all of their knights of hell as well as probabbly Cain, either dead or retired.
]its more a all the lesser mosntoers and Olympian "godlings" were given a bit more free reighn, but the powers came to a mostly understood balance they were comfortable with.

not the mostly intact supernatural were both sides are so dang EXAUSTED keeping it going cause the fihgting went more bitter DRAWN OUT type things, and while Olympian esque little godlings are a bit more under heel? that jsut means more have survived and are a bit restrained.

coruse once a Winchester blows the boot off everyone, and hevan FINALLY has the panic attack its been putting off for so long...
course considering Gaberiel/Caina nd the pricnes... more people in supernatural seem to have just simply... LEFT the battlefield, and quasi retired. FOR A you have ALOT of more powerful critters that are a bit rusty and stuff. hell considering how many godlings are kind of on the down low... well.
lots mroe brutal murder killing EVERYWHERE (you PROBABBLY wont see a demon bar here...)

more... Buffy world is more savage out of control(cause upper powers are out of it) and chaotic yet a bit healthy? but the supernatural has QUIET predation exhaustion and ALOT of deep scars that did NOT heal right. Supernatural is a bit of we were in ww1paschendale but now preparing for ww2 types. SOMETHIGN like that.
or... in Supernatural Chuck and Amara are VERY MUCH on the outs, while in buffy they are in contact, get into more arguments isntead of total radio silence, but its healthier in a sense even if the world is all WACKY.
like Amara I want some of these toys of yours too! so fine you get Illyiana happy? sorta? and all that.
I hope my thoughts are helpful for you in finding a way to balance the diffrences and dynamics of all powers. even if in a NO I disagree and help form up your own opinons better.

other then that... GO DEAN! Go Faith! orgasams good and a healthy and NECESSARY part of the foudnation for these fellas! should be good times on that.

the allways travel shoudl be fun but the INTAMACY fo always traveling TOGETHER might be a bit of a thing that is messy.
10/21/2018 c5 3renaid
That was really good! Love your characterizations and the way you merged worlds. Great job!
10/18/2018 c4 Guest
great story
10/16/2018 c1 213Patricia de Lioncourt
Loved the beginning of this one! I totally see everyone's logic here... And I loved the flip-off. So Faith...
10/15/2018 c4 53LucidKren
Brotherly feels abound!

May brain is all spinning thinking about all the things Azazel told Faith and wondering what it all actually means.

I love Sam getting to end Azazel, using the power forced on himself to stop Azazel's desires.
10/14/2018 c4 3renaid
Woo! Awesome chapter! You write these characters very well, very accurately. Great job!
10/8/2018 c3 Sage of Wind Dragons
daww so plucky! little Winchesters that haven't been to hell and back quite yet...
ncie mess. but YES diffrents in monsters, msot in supernatural are a lot more KILLING AND MESY then most others. its a wonderful mess with that, the only beheading messy mess shoudl be FUN and the sickness for her on demon possessing any damm people they want complete innocents... youch. for a big no human kill thing thats going to HURT big time.

but Sineya! and the I sorta want to circumvent lucifers raise please faith? cause all of thema re only throwing hope and luck and chance at the problems cause that IS THE biggest league IMMAGINABLE. ALWAYS FUN.

BUT MUHA. tad wondering on ages here, cause Faith is probabbly closer to thirties then not? and the Winchesters should still be mid twetish or something. hmm.
fun times for hell!
10/8/2018 c3 31npetrenko
Interesting idea. More please!
18 Page 1 2 Next »