for Bonds

6/14 c13 1Hana-Taisho
Its nice to see you update this! I was sure this was going to be discontinued or just on the back burner forever. I see the start of a good world plot. But it seems like a long shot from this chapter.
Thank you so much for this update!
I loved the kitty Itachi picked up, it seemed like he really needed that snuggles.
I wonder what Sakura and Hinata were looking at Itachi for? Maybe they will go on a quest to get Itachi a Hair brush. Cause I know Sasuke and Naruto would pitch in to help the girls.
6/13 c13 loveitasakuxx
Welcome back! Was so happy to see this update! God.. m totally loving how things are getting.. it's slow but its progress. Isn't it.

Hopefully things take turn for good soon! XD

See ya!
6/10 c13 6JasmineDragon22
I was so excited to see this update! Keep them coming. I’m excited for more.
6/9 c13 StressedByAMountainofBooks
Nice story! It would be awesome if your back to work on it and post chapter in the futur!
6/9 c13 2Yuzuki476
Thank you so much for updating this amazing story.
6/9 c13 15FairyLetters
Thank you for updating! I love this story. Losing nine tails host, Kakashi and Uchihas in a single night is a great blow to Konohas defences. I wonder what's going on in leaf at the moment? Itachi and his forces are doing great job with what they have. The development is very slow paced and I think this story will stretch up to at least 40 chapters at this rate. Good to have you back! Itachi's affection towards cats (and dogs) is adorable. He is still a child despite the responsibility that rests on his shoulders.
6/8 c13 1TheWateringWizard
Thanks for updating again ! A lovely chapter once more. I love seeing Itachi’s inner monologue
10/24/2020 c10 Monkey D. Lucy 778
the village hidden in the shadows
10/24/2020 c9 Monkey D. Lucy 778
itachi x Shizune
Kakashi x Shisui
Sasuke x Sakura
Naruto x Hinata
Tsunade x Jiraiya
those are the pairings in would love XD
8/15/2020 c12 nevermore12317
Wonderful start to the story and i love the way you are building the plot.
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter
7/25/2020 c12 2Yuzuki476
Hey its a damn shame that kakashi didn't kidnapped Yamato for his wood release he could make houses and why don't Fugaku and itachi visit the land of waves and meet Tazuna?. ️
7/25/2020 c11 Yuzuki476
Thank you for making this this amazing story.
7/25/2020 c10 Yuzuki476
This story is going to be very interesting.
7/25/2020 c9 Yuzuki476
Hmm create a hidden village and I wonder why not go to Uzushiogakure and rebuild it?.
7/25/2020 c8 Yuzuki476
I really think that Itachi is make a great kage and hi family and Tsunade and shizune and kakashi and Kyobachi and his people know this to be true and am glad that Tsunade and shizune decided to join them. Am curious will itachi and his group find more uzumaki survivors and bloodline surviours like karin and Honoka and Haku and zabuza stuff like that.
245 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »