for The One with Joey and Rachel

6/9 c1 AlexandraKotsi
I adore this story! Please please right more!
6/27/2020 c1 4Eva Knight
Oh man this was awesome. I hope you get the time to continue this.
5/18/2020 c1 Guest
Please! Please! Please! Finish the story. Your story is the best one about them. I love how you write and i can’t wait to finally have closure over joey and rachel’s story. Please!
3/14/2020 c1 Guest
This is such a great first chapter! I'm really disappointed that there's no more to read.
3/29/2019 c1 Kalibee22
I guess you're not updating this one...too bad! unlike everyone else I really didn't like Rachel and Ross together and loved Rachel and joey...haven't read any fic as good as this one so far
2/6/2019 c1 Flamestarter
This is so good! I really hope you continue!
2/5/2019 c1 5underthestars93
Okay, I absolutely love what you've written here... please continue. You've managed to capture the essence of the characters and their personalities so well! There really isn't enough Rachel/Joey fanfic out here on this site, so you should really keep going with this one. It's good!
1/9/2019 c1 Guest
I love what you've written here. Please post a second chapter.
12/19/2018 c1 70Whirlwind421
You should definitely continue this! I really love Joey and Rachel too!
11/14/2018 c1 Tyler Schaffner
Please continue this story. I ship Joey x Rachel hard too and I'm rather disappointed that there aren't a whole lot of stories devoted to the ship in this archive

I really want to see where you take this one, how this new love triangle will play out, and what everyone else will think of the inevitable endgame that comes of it all.
10/22/2018 c1 Chubbyme
I luv ur story coz I ship Rachel & Joey too. I hope u update asap & pls. make this a Rachel & Joey luv story w/ lots of romantic moments. Looking forward to d next chapter!
10/8/2018 c1 920355
I definitely like the premise of this so far! Please continue when you can. :)
10/3/2018 c1 122FictionWriter91
I for one applaud you for writing this fic. I love experimenting with the different relationships, and I don't like getting stuck doing just R&R or Mondler, which is why I slipped in a Joey/Rachel backstory in my one Mondler story and am writing a Monica and Kip story. I did like Joey and Rachel together, and they had very similar mindsets about things. I have to say that it wasn't all just physical with Joey and Rachel. In season 8, he was head over heels in love with her...that's emotion. I just felt I needed to say that in rebuttal to your one guest review. Even if it was just physical, it could have grown into emotional. But people will say what they want, so promise me you won't let them discourage you okay? You're doing really great, and it was a great read. You were just fine with the kissing scene. Those scenes can be hard to write! lol Please continue this story :)
10/3/2018 c1 Guest
Even Jen said she didn't think Joey and Rachel would have worked.

From Elle Magazine
Recently, an 100-tweet thread that claimed Joey and Rachel should have ended up together went viral. Any chance you secretly wish Joey and Rachel had made it?

No! No, no. They tried! I think there was a moment when Joey and Rachel got together that maybe it could happened, but it didn't. It was Ross and Rachel all the way. I really believe that if there's an afterworld of Friends, they're still thriving. Don't you? I just don't think Joey and Rachel could have made it. I think it was more physical than emotional with them. They were friends with benefits, and they left it at that.
10/3/2018 c1 Guest
you're right this isn't a popular ship in the fandom although there are a lot of fans of joey and rachel on tumblr and twitter that would be interested
great start i'm glad you're taking your time and the story is progressing well
this is well written and i hope you continue. if there's a place for completely ridiculous pairings here there should be for a couple that was canon and gets less criticized with time
i for one will keep reading this!