for A Sparkle in my Eye

12/23/2020 c3 Guest
I sincerely hope he kept that money for himself. I could understand 100 Gallons to Hermione for her help with the Tournament, and maybe 50 to the Weaselys for housing him second and fourth year. But Ron almost got Hermione and Harry killed plus has betrayed both of them. Ginny almost got the entire school killed and Harry extra killed, plus she's a creepy stalker. Also Harry has already given money to the Twins so they don't deserve anything else.

So hopefully its a new name for Harry. Maybe Harry even bought some stuff for himself in the Ally. An expandable, bottomless, weightless travel/school bag for one. Some clothes, new glasses, and even a few books.

Dobby! Dobby and Winky!
7/20/2020 c4 KittenKatt1
Awesome! More please!
2/27/2020 c4 2devil556
Please update the story soon as possible?
2/24/2020 c4 4FigsVsNewton
Pardon me may i justsqueeelove this! And medkit and the chats are just the cutest little nuggets, cant wait for this to update, so excited, keep up the beautiful writing!
12/15/2019 c4 vrani140
continue, please
12/6/2019 c4 1inuyasha16451
Omg. Please please come back and update this awesome story soon
10/7/2019 c4 3TheCuriousClockwork
Really like this so far! Would love to read more if you ever want to write more!
8/25/2019 c4 fuhvierbvyerugvyerugyrebvyh
Are you going to update this one or the other? Because I really would like more.
8/21/2019 c2 1Amarante96
YES please omg I LOVED the old ver! I really hope u’ll continue this one!
7/18/2019 c4 DragonLatios
plz update
7/17/2019 c4 10shikon no miko moon crystal
No te detengas y está súper buena esta serie Y esa forma en la que transforma Harry los autos los juguetes es genial además podrán derrotar a Baltimore con sus hijos adoptivos
6/14/2019 c4 atw2162001
Please update.
5/2/2019 c4 9time-twilight
Will Knightrunner, Chit&Snap, Medkit go to Hogwarts with Harry. Plz update soon.
5/2/2019 c4 Wika0304
please update, it starts interesting
5/1/2019 c4 1hermonine