for Rw(p)by: volume 1

2/12/2021 c3 1percyRWBY-Xovers
Pls continue this
10/7/2019 c3 4dcoon
great start! I cant wait for the next chapter.
9/7/2019 c3 PercyJackson313
I love the plot, and I enjoy your writing style, but I think(this is my personal preference) the storry is progressing WAY to fast, though I’m looking forward to seeing were this goes!
9/7/2019 c2 3Charlee56
A lot of spelling mistakes and a common error was the word "lead". This word can be pronounced either of two ways. The first sounds as "l-e-e-d". As in " he will lead the army." Or, "lead on!".
The second way is "l-e-d". As in the mineral; "Kryptonians cannot see through lead".
When you want to indicate that someone was in charge past tense, you'd say "he 'L-E-D', led the army".
You do not use the word "lead" thinking to pronounce it in the same way.
This is a "homonym trap", and many have fallen into it. It happens a LOT when you start relying on Voice to Text.
I think you need a serious editor here. Or you need to start re-reading each and every sentence carefully after writing it out. You'll catch far more errors that way.
Let me know if I can help. This problem seriously detracts from the readability of any tale, no matter how good it is. And this is a seriously good story!
9/7/2019 c1 Charlee56
A bit too much time spe t on puki g. But interesting so far. Maybe more angst on waking up in a new world? And how did all this come about? It must've taken generations, millenia even...
9/6/2019 c3 AstralGemini
The ways that will change the world of remineant is limitless I cant wait to see what you will do. I’ll be looking forward to seeing more of this soon hopefully
8/31/2019 c2 sup3rdup3rman
Update please
12/1/2018 c2 DeadShow
that was pretty cool. please continue updating I've seen to many stories that could have been great get cancelled way too early.
11/13/2018 c2 1Xenophos24
It’s a good thing your writing skill have improved, kudos to you. the one thing tho that kinda bugged me is that you just skip the night before the initiation. while it wasn’t really a huge plot point, it is a perfect chance for the MC to meet the RWBY characters. i’ll be sticking around, hope this fic goes well
11/13/2018 c1 Xenophos24
While i do say your fic is interesting, i saw many mistakes in your writing

1. overusage of commas, it’s like you don’t even know a period at all. you also put unnecessary commas in some sentences.

2. Spacing, legit it slightly overwhelming to see a huge chunk of text with mix in dialogue and you describing the event happening. advicemaybe you could put a space each time you put in the dialogue to emphasize it.

all in all, that the most troubling issues right now, hope you’ll get better at writing. Pls, just don’t overuse commas
10/18/2018 c2 1NuclearPenStrokes
instead of having the p be silent you can call it team rupee as in the currency and still keep the red color theme, also with Percy receiving the God's fading powers him not having full control in his sleep and flight is not only possible but expected. you've done well with this chapter and I look forward to the next.
10/18/2018 c1 3Pheonixash
Paragraphs man start using em. And stop putting A/Ns in the middle just do your best to describe it. Also, use a Grammer Engine to proofread tons of mistakes that could have been easily avoided.
10/13/2018 c1 Jevskii
u better fix ur writtings
10/9/2018 c1 2Elysiis
lol LoZ rupee is what I frist thought...
10/5/2018 c1 1York52
Do not write everything in one word, but it's usually good