for Wild Hunt

12/4/2020 c4 3Shirosaki345
I just feel that the mc's really disappointing hes to happy go lucky for someone in his position
9/8/2020 c30 4Bloodhunter101
Great chapter hope you continue the story. I know your having trouble writing the romance but don't worry about it, I can't speak for whoever else likes this story but the romance isn't nearly as important as the story to me, sure its always good to have a subplot or two but since it's your first time with romance writing you can take it easy and slow. Take as much time as you need to get your stuff together.
9/2/2020 c2 jax8nan
Good story, bro.
9/1/2020 c7 CountOrlok777
... huh Atlantis milos return reference. nice.
8/23/2020 c13 Bloodhunter101
"A hunter must hunt."
Eileen is that you!?
8/23/2020 c4 Bloodhunter101
OK I have no idea what just happened in the explanation u gave us to why gales is in Remnant but it sounded professional so I'll take it
8/23/2020 c1 Bloodhunter101
Haven't read the story yet, but based on the reviews it's great I just have one complaint, where did the inspiration for the name come from,? Because when I was scrolling down the MH and RWBY crossovers I saw yours and for a second I thought I clicked on the witcher instead of MH. Anyways Ive never played MH so I'm here really just for RWBY so I'm not sure what to expect. Hope you surprise me, in a good way.
8/13/2020 c30 TheJester13
If you need to take a break take a break, just tell us you are first so people don't think you dropped or abandoned the story
5/12/2020 c30 Iiznelomviing
Your doing great, they are just being two awkward teenagers on their first ‘date.’ Given their personalities, they are acting exactly as they should.
5/4/2020 c30 Guest
Good story. It's pretty entertaining
5/2/2020 c30 6Haxorus knight
Maybe read some real life romance novels that suit your story. But this is Ruby we are talking about.
4/29/2020 c29 Nevaon
Glad I found this, sad this doesn’t have the favs and follows it deserves.

This is entertaining, funny, mysterious, and has great dialogue and interactions.

I do not wish to influence your story in anyway as you are doing a fantastic job. I am curious if there’s a Palico with boomerangs of death in the future.
4/28/2020 c28 34Zeromaru Chaos Mode
Neo's trying to help him get laid. Threesome? Moresome? Neo's the type to go with that sort of thing.
4/28/2020 c25 Zeromaru Chaos Mode
gah i'm totally shipping Gales and Neo but then again anyone that makes Neo properly smile i ship with in that story.
4/26/2020 c29 ghostitan
Hey this is really good can you please update
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »