for Zero's Journey

Come On UPDATE
10/18/2020 c4 Guest
Please UPDATE SOON !
10/12/2020 c4 1aaronmag
Back for more, commenting as I go:

Adam moved his arm - the stone shackle jiggled then hardened - and took cupped Longueville's chin with his gloved right hand.

I am not sure what ‘and took cupped’ means.

"Don't lie to me!" Louise grimaced as she felt her sweat evaporate of her body. She wasn't sure whether the lack of pain was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Why don't you make me?!"

A bit confusing here...why doesn’t she make him lie to her?

Good fight scene. I like that Louise has a temper on her! Makes her fun.

I am curious where the stuff with Longueville is going. He is going to help her steal something, but what will the ramifications be from that I wonder?
10/10/2020 c3 aaronmag
I liked the duel, but my favorite part is the Louise and Inari . relationship. That had me laughing.

Typo: ...pull[ed] out her seat.

I like Tabitha and quite enjoyed Adam’s encounter with her on the rooftop.
8/20/2020 c2 aaronmag
Okay! Back for more.

Commenting as I go.

The only exception was Void because there were no spells for it and because it [was] the Founder's holy element.

Slight typo

I will confess that I decided to do some research and so I started reading about this anime. That led me down the rabbit hole, lol. From what I have read you have remained true to the characters.

Because Adam Gates is an OC I didn’t have a starting reference point for DxD and got confused when I tried to read about that one.

This chapter was primarily introduction of characters and explanation of how the magic worked. All interesting. Looking forward to see what happens next.
7/25/2020 c1 aaronmag
Okay, will give this one a read...

Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallièr

Wow! Now that is a name!

Stupid Zerbst, Louise thought. She'll show her how amazing her familiar will be. It'll be a lot better than that large fire salamander stupidly named Flame. She actually had a bit of pity for the poor lizard, being bound to a master that couldn't even think of a decent name for her lifelong partner.

Ha ha! I am really liking Louise!

Do not strained this victory with unknown difficulties.

Should ‘strained’ be ‘stain’?

That was fun! I liked the part where she worried about him getting eaten by the dragon. I will have to do some reading on the source material.
3/2/2020 c4 3OechsnerC
Just found your awesome story. Love it can’t wait for more. Was wondering if you thought of maybe changing the rating to M and adding lemons. Just asking if no then okay no problem. Looking forward to reading more of your awesome work.
2/14/2020 c4 King James
Loved the chapter, hope louise and adam end up actually together lol. Nice way of using Mathlida as a information broker as well. The magic system and setup is interesting. Looking forward to another update soon!
2/14/2020 c4 guest
Excellent! I was wondering when this story would update, and was not disappointed. I can’t wait till they find out what kind of person Wardes really is, perhaps Louise might break the engagement before then ?
2/13/2020 c4 BanalCrepe
Wasn't expecting to see this update again. Like where it is heading.
6/19/2019 c3 Guest
UPDATE
5/27/2019 c3 Jr
So awesome turn of events
5/27/2019 c2 Fumny
Haha
5/27/2019 c1 Aah
That was a new way of approach
3/25/2019 c2 Gem Warrior
I not sure of the colors but the marks are from the Manga/Anime: Seven Deadly Sins.
29 Page 1 2 Next »