for Dark Discoveries

2h c62 yoto
bon chapitre
8h c62 Harris Hussain
I literally choked when you said he began stroking her ‘knob’. That’s another word for a dick. Is Hermione a Trap? Lmao
13h c62 red demon161
Nice. Loved Hermione sittung in Harry's lap getting played with by him while being joined by others.
18h c62 bodsquad
hi, just for your info a knob is another word for dick/cock as well as a door handle.
think the word you're looking for is nub or nubbin to describe clit.
Unless you have outfitted Hermione with a penis.
6/25 c62 Guest
I love this story, especially the Hermione scenes. Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/25 c62 Kalstorm99
nice
6/25 c62 Redpanda1224
Harry should really just hire Penelope to be his personal assistant, she can still dance/fuck him and actually be useful.
6/25 c62 ThunderSphinx
another good chapter. Looking forward to more Crystal.
6/25 c62 scyfly
your lines are beginning to get a little repetitive
6/24 c61 TagDaReaper
Thanks for the chapter.
6/21 c61 daniel2610994
Man I really love this story, harry just keeps making more and more girls HIS girls, worthy of being the mc hehehe.
Btw I know it may be rude asking this on this story but have you abandoned your spiderman story? because it ended on such a cliffhanger
that it still follows me to this day xD
6/19 c61 6Yaw6113
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot. I am sorry if I am being rude or annoying you with my reviews; I don’t mean to be rude or annoy you; I just really enjoy your story a lot.
6/18 c61 lalo80
Te felicito, buen capitulo, no tardfes en continuarlo.
Y aqui te sugiero algunos trio que Harry pudiera hacer:

- Hermione con Ginny
- Luna con Ginny
- Las gemelas Patil y Parvati
- Daphne con Astorias
- Fleur con Gabrielle
- Traicy con Daphne
- Susan conb Ginny
6/16 c61 6Carthienes
Okay, that ending had me giggling like a loon - I can't wait to see how this plays out!
6/15 c61 aminorchord
"enjoying the movement of the great mass of people, their movement as calming as he moved"
2,386 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »