for Dark Discoveries

5/31 c32 Mastersgtjames
Kinda hoping MC discovers/uses some kind of Harem/Coven spell, so his girls either continue to get along or so they do not stray. Maybe even an altered Dark Mark. Only instead of a snake and skull, it could be a tattooed choker.
5/31 c42 Pegueng
Wow, absolutely fabulous chapter. Mmm I like.
5/30 c16 Mastersgtjames
this feels less like MC is setting himself up for a harem, or training these girls to be submissive to him, and more like MC is just an asshole...
5/30 c12 Mastersgtjames
shoulda done the same to Parvati. Maybe a confundo so she and Lavender do not notice the other is awake. Working towards getting the Patil twins.
5/22 c4 Prometheus-777
Hot damn! This story is an awesome juxtaposition to your other book, Tainted Desire. O love the fascinating juxtaposition betwixt Draco and Harry as MCs! Pure awesomeness and maximum badassitude~!

O wanna see MOAR DAKKA like this from this and your other story, please. But you do you. No pressure, nyah~!

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus~
5/16 c48 Regtech
Fleur and Tonks are awesome together. Now, if obly you could Narcissa and Bellatrix to the mix. Crazy is hot after all, especially your enemies
5/16 c35 DainBramagedMoFo
Yeah, missed the French maiden.
It's good to not copy/paste other peoples hard work. Well be mofo, thanks.
5/15 c34 DainBramagedMoFo
I imagine Brits using their English as the actors of your play give their lines or even the thoughts instead of U.S. English. I do this with all British characters of any story. I'm certain the dialect in my head is atrocious, but for me it gives that certain something. I do this with all languages so it insults everyone equally. Thanks, be mofo well.
5/15 c33 DainBramagedMoFo
Good for perv MC to have this room of women. Mofo be well, thanks.
5/15 c32 DainBramagedMoFo
I could use some story to read between the vanilla, my preference by the way, hentai ya perv. Mofo thanks, be well.
5/15 c31 DainBramagedMoFo
Fun way for some truth to be expressed, from repressed uptight girls. Be well, thanks mofo.
5/15 c30 DainBramagedMoFo
Good fuck play. Maybe the jealous girl holding Harry tightly, as her future sister of the shaft expands her mind into erotic thoughts of what she wants in near future, will be turning more honest soon. Thanks mofo, be well.
5/15 c29 DainBramagedMoFo
Good developments. All MC claims for himself must be his completely. Weak girls become his strong women. Thanks, be well mofo.
5/13 c48 richdsils
and we get to the tonks end and ... f'in hell come on write faster pretty please with creamy chocolate and sprinkles on :D
5/11 c48 2Arrowman