for Dark Discoveries

coming along nicely
12/22/2018 c6 yoto
bon chapitre
12/22/2018 c6 FicTIuNFaN
Looking forward to the next chapter
12/22/2018 c6 Anomanom
Great Chapter. You did the thing where you repeat the same thing again. Looking at her body Harry wants to shove her down and take her but won't. Yeah, got that.

Rather than just commenting that he is feeling that you could describe how Harry feels about knowing he can't just do that yet. If I were in that situation I would be pissed off that I had to wait. I imagine that the storm of lust, anger, and anticipation would make it difficult for him to keep his thinking straight even with mind arts helping him.

Harry pushing the boundaries and getting Hermione to say 'no' was brilliant. Having things go wrong is what needs to happen to move this fic out of the Gary Stu territory. It wasn't a big action and Harry recovered from it; but life isn't perfect at all. Little things like that make the story, and the characters, relatable and more real.

Thanks for posting,
12/22/2018 c6 Fast Frank
Well, actually "inconvenient".
12/22/2018 c2 Fast Frank
I'm tempted to recommend this on The Mind Control Forum.
12/22/2018 c6 marlastiano
Thanks ;)
12/22/2018 c6 ROTH963
Is he going to do a actual sex soon?
Expect from that waiting from ang good chapter, out of your stories this and tainted desire are my favourite.
12/22/2018 c6 Hitmen101
Thanks for the chapter. :)
12/22/2018 c1 Fast Frank
That was fun to read.
12/22/2018 c6 2mwinter1
Awaiting more
12/21/2018 c5 Jacob Phantom
Please update your story soon!
12/20/2018 c1 knarf3
(Updated and expanded upon)

Your Naruto and Peter stories have been enjoyable, but I had quit on this story after just two chapters, for the simple reason that Harry is a pathetic twerp who needs to resort to mental magic manipulations to indulge himself sexually. Unlike him, while certainly aggressive at times, your Naruto and Peter are able to make so many women theirs through their domineering personalities. And while I certainly enjoy stories featuring a male protagonist with a female collective, I respect free will above all else. Using mind control and suggestions to have others engage in sex acts with him constitutes as sexual violation at the very least, if not rape when penetration is involved. I don't disagree with Hermione's evaluation of Harry either. After all, if you behave like a typical Gryffindor cannon fodder for a long period of time and the emotional control of a spoiled little shit, I will label you as trash.
12/20/2018 c1 4Hadrian von Eveschatten
Your Naruto and Peter stories have been enjoyable, but I had quit on this story after just two chapters, for the simple reason that Harry is a pathetic twerp who needs to resort to mental magic manipulations to indulge himself sexually. Unlike him, while certainly aggressive at times, your Naruto and Peter are able to make so many women theirs through their domineering personalities. I don't disagree with Hermione's evaluation of Harry either. After all, if you have behaved like a typical Gryffindor cannon fodder for a long period of time and the emotional control of a spoiled little shit, I'm going to hesitate to label you as trash.
12/18/2018 c5 43timbarney110
Update soon
Fleur and tonks added soon.
2,074 « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 .. Last Next »