for You're not my dad, you're my Tonks?

8/27/2020 c1 44dennisud
Whoa that was different but still interesting!

dennisud
8/9/2020 c1 amortentiate
This is too adorable to end here. More chapters to see how Tonks has grown. Has she grown to love Hermione's mother? How has Tonks influenced Hermione growing up.
10/25/2019 c1 LustingThoughtfully
I was giggling for over a minute when I read the description. The story lived up to that. Well done!
11/14/2018 c1 clj667
I kinda hope you continue this. I would love to see how Tonks dealt with life as Robert.
10/14/2018 c1 1dougal74
An interesting story concept, I look forward to seeing how this develops.
10/13/2018 c1 budhayes
Dumbledore states that once events have happened they cannot be altered, it is one of the fundamentals of time...which completely contradicts your story. When Voldemort kills him, all sort of things that happened won't happen now even with the Tonks replacement because they will do little things different as you showed. This would cause things the original Robert did to not happen... I would just get rid of the statement from Dumbledore or it completely invalidates the whole story.
10/7/2018 c1 28Sonata IX
Honestly, compared to other fanfics out there, the weirdest part of this was Voldemort using a screwdriver.
10/6/2018 c1 6jlove34
This is interesting. I’m definitely sticking with this to find out how you’re gonna spin this. Thanks for sharing.
10/6/2018 c1 Inspire
Go, Hermione! Keeping Harry safe, one nefarious plot at a time. I'm having a great time imaging all the failed plots to assinate her as ending with the Death Eater after her falling to their own schemes.

Voldemort using a screwdriver... *snicker* Mentally, I have him reaching for his reading glasses because his eyesight isn't all that, but they keep slipping down his non-existant nose while he works.

I'll leave Tonks as Dumbledore image alone though. I don't have any brain bleach. I'll just worry about clumsy Tonks with a dental drill instead.

And now that Tonks is off to become Hermione's dad, I have to wonder if Hermione's scary brilliant skills come just from nature or if Tonks-Dad had anything to do with that.

I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing your dream.
10/6/2018 c1 Jostanos
Omake: Somewhere in the world, or should that be _ABOVE_ the world?, a being sulks after the being known as Robert Granger POPS out of existence: "Oh Poo! He was one of my favorite animated balloons too."
10/6/2018 c1 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
A rather bizarre story concept but interesting. Thanks for sharing!
10/6/2018 c1 21katmom
Interesting start.
10/6/2018 c1 2Inspired Ideas
I have to review before I read any further than the opening author note because what you typed about why you had to write it is exactly what I was thinking when I clicked after reading just the description. Now I'm off to read the story.