for Well, How About That

12/10/2020 c3 2DanielOfMeowfair
I LOVE this story so much! The portrayal of Arthur is really spot-on in this! I'm really looking forward to more of this story :D
8/18/2020 c1 4jWatson-Holmes
First of all! I love how vividly alive your sentences are! Haven't had a good read like that in years, so it's spectacular. Second, I love the internal monologuing, and aren't we all humored by Arthur's mumbling. Kudos!
6/18/2020 c3 2Charley1925
I am so happy to see you returning to this story. I was so sad how Arthur never learned about Sally's baby and how he left her. I hope you finish story so we can have the ending we wished for.
6/18/2020 c3 83Bad Ass Female Fighter
Arthur really does have brass b*lls to endure this sh*t. Gotta respect him for that.
6/18/2020 c3 43BenRG
Poor Arthur! He may be an ace scavenger and recycler but something tells me that changing a dirty nappy is a challenge utterly beyond his ability to handle! Also, he may not be the normal sort of hero but doing the right thing DESPITE being afraid? That's heroism all of its own kind!
6/17/2020 c3 Samuel2072
this is a really good story, I hope you write more
4/26/2020 c2 justmerav
Yes, its brilliant, will you post anymore?
im a bit late in the fandom, i know, but id love to read more.
12/6/2018 c2 L
Omg Yay!
11/5/2018 c2 83Bad Ass Female Fighter
They make a lovely couple. Thank you for posting this. I hope to read more in the future.
10/24/2018 c2 43BenRG
The key thing to the canon character of Arthur is that, in many ways, he's like most people. We'd like to do the right thing no matter what but, in the end, running away and saving our own hides is so much EASIER and less painful. In the end, Arthur succumbed to that too many times. I suspect that what we've got going here if he decided that Percy was going to be the last person he failed through selfishness or fear.
10/20/2018 c1 2Charley1925
This is a lovely little story. I hope you decide to continue it and hopefully complete it. I believe your portrayal of Arthur and Sally are pretty spot on. Please do continue with this.