for The Special Gift

2/12/2019 c2 Keira or Mira
Hi again. This is the 5th time I’ve read it and it’s so interesting I want u to keep going! Hope u do soon
12/21/2018 c2 Mira
Hi it’s Mira again. You know the person who gave you all that motivation and ideas for this story? Anywho I might’ve done a different name or something so yeah. How r u going? R u still writing? Hope you are update soon please!
12/16/2018 c2 Mira321
Hey Ellie
What you have done so far is really good. You could do something like Alex taking kaeden away to talk to him and then going to that special grave yard of theirs where they go to and they walk thro it and Alex shows her love and devotion to Kaiden by reviving his mum for an hour before she leaves the world again. And I’m one of the books kAiden meets alex’s Parents and they give him the stamp of approval. Kaiden mum could take Alex aside and tell Alex to look after Kaiden in the way she can’t anymore. She hugs her and says something like I’m glad that Kaiden has found someone he loves. And maybe add some bleera fluff.
I just want to say u have some potential for this story.
And I hope this helps you write
Thanks
Mira321
10/16/2018 c1 5booklover.4ever.4life
Hi Ellie I just posted my first fanfic too! It's called Niyx's Last Message pls check it out. I think the resurrection is a good idea but a kind of unrealistic one. Maybe change it so it doesn't just imply that they just come back from the dead or something. I love the birthday idea and the mild Kailex reference!
From Asmita
10/13/2018 c1 4probably.lost.in.a.book
Wow! I love it, pLease continue.
10/10/2018 c1 5child of dionysus
I like it. I'm Cami, the annoying talking suit of amour who lives on this site and reviews things. (its true. ask anyone.)
Since I am assuming that Alex is going to revive Nyix (PLEASE), how about something like 'Hello Kitten' (because, well, that would be for you to decide. But maybe that could be the first thing Nyix says or something). Oh crap, I just figured out that sounds like Hello Kitty. Never mind.
Anyway. I like your writing style, but I fell like you haven't really gotten the personalities right. The next chapter - which you WILL be writing or so help me - would be much more engaging if you added a bit more personal stuff. The characters seem somewhat artificial. Maybe some Kailex *suggestive snicker*...
To sum up, I like it, you writing is good, but you need to add more personality to the characters, and maybe some more dialogue.
Sir Cami
10/9/2018 c1 20ElfieShadowDalmarta
EEEEEK! I am already in LOVE with this! I hope you write more soon!
Elfie