for Give Us a Shot

1/10 c8 Guest
U ok?
12/19/2020 c8 ll Uravity ll
I love this story I always come back to reread this
12/8/2020 c8 Guest
Lovely story
Please update the last chapter soon cause I am so in love in this story. Beautifully written and it feels so real and natural and I hope I will get to read through Harry's pov upload next chapter I am so feeling it and I can maybe loose touch to this story...️ can't wait to read what happens in the end ️️️️
12/5/2020 c8 3BrightSkywalker
It actually hurts to see Hermiones insecurity come out this way... they deserve each other, and no one else would be good enough.
10/22/2020 c8 H
I’m glad Harry is as sensitive to Hermione’s moods as she is to his. She was almost about to sabotage herself and talk herself out of the game. Totally enjoying the way you are writing this story.
10/18/2020 c8 8Nerdmom1701
Yeah! Welcome back! I was just thinking about you, and this fic. I am totally in love with this fic, and I was so happy when I found it in my inbox. And such a long chapter too . I must confess, I was worried about the angst in this chapter. Hermione worried about her looks and general attractiveness is a familiar trope, but I really didn’t want it to affect their romance. I’m so happy for your end notes when I read them! I need HEA from my Harmony stories! .
This chapter was great, and it was nice to read from Hermione’s POV. As I said, I love the long chapters. I’m excited to hear what comes next! Update when you can.

Well done
10/17/2020 c8 Saki-Hime
Awww, haré Hermione is feeling like that. Hope Harry doesnt let her let him go.
10/16/2020 c8 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Cute story overall so far. I like your take on their relationship growth
10/16/2020 c1 Guest
Just don't make my ears bleed with all the "What if's" and I'm sure it will be fine. I like Harmionie, but by now "When I was a child I thought like a child, but when I became a man I act like a man." really comes into play. Fish or cut bait might also work.
10/16/2020 c3 Rc0321
They are so sweet!
10/16/2020 c8 kyberheart
I can't wait to see where this goes next! I love the way you write them!
10/16/2020 c8 1coppercloud
Another lovely chapter. Take all the time you need and stay safe. Loved Hermione's perspective and the expansion on her sorting. Harry still dealing with his guilt complex is always commendable ( I was never a fan of the "perfect happy ending" of the series). Love me a supportive Hermione.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
10/16/2020 c8 Guest
This isn't realism but forced angst.
10/12/2020 c7 H
This is coming out quite well. You seem to think it isn’t, but that’s not so. You’d written in one of your author notes that writing helps you or some such. I’d suggest that you forget the audience and just write what you feel like writing. Some will like it, some won’t. That’s alright. That’s how everything is. Thanks for the story.
9/20/2020 c7 10stevem1
I like this romance. Despite all the pain and horror they’ve been through, it’s still sweet, loving and honest.
128 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »