for Legends never die

4/8/2021 c10 109Aviantei
Hey there, friend! Glad to see that you had the time to finish up another chapter. You’ve given us excellent content as always~.

I love the structure of this chapter. You’ve got some excellent details with fleshing out pitch’s lair, and I love the different rooms you have. I’m getting more intrigued with the voice in Angel’s head, too, so looking forward to seeing how that mystery unravels.

Pitch losing control of the Nightmares is also enjoyable to see, and this action scene was very enjoyable. I’m having maybe a bit too much fun watching Angel and Pitch argue with each other. Relationship development is always fun, so I’m super looking forward to seeing how things advance from here.

I saw that you sent me a PM recently, and I’m hoping to reply to it soon. I’ve had a busy time lately, too, but I promise I haven’t forgotten you, my friend. May our paths cross again soon~

4/5/2021 c10 Tootsie tart
Great story! I love the plot line and I love the character development! Keep going and hope you update soon!
2/14/2021 c9 Sage S Adoren
This story is so good! I love Angel’s character and the interactions she has with others! She’s a cool character with an even cooler concept!
Can’t wait for the next chapter!
8/1/2020 c9 Aviantei
Alright, it’s time for the review! Always glad to see a new chapter.

Angel’s not having much luck with getting to see the toothbox memories, now is she? I do like this believer connection that she’s forming. Having a positive relationship is good for her, not doubt. I’m also interested in how the plot line with the Guardians will pan out. Will we see them and Angel interact in the next chapter? I suspect it’ll have to happen soon at the very least.

Heh, shouldn’t be surprised that you pulled Ryuk into this as well~. Seeing the different creatures that Angel summons is interesting, plus they also count as a support system in a way. Though it sounds like she’s going to try and find Pitch, so next chapter should be an interesting one.

Here’s to you having good luck while writing, and I’ll see you around!
3/31/2020 c8 Aviantei
Hello and greetings! May I say that I was super excited to see the update for this. I’m glad that you seem to be doing well enough to keep writing. We all could use a little creativity to boost the mood right now.

Onto the chapter. I really like this whole training and fighting dynamic going on. I think your story setup lets Pitch be a lot more ruthless than the dynamic I had going on with Strength. It’s fun to see him in battle, and I like how you handled Angel’s end of things. She has a lot to learn, but she’s not weak by any means.

Also I think I will stay far away from a rampaging Pennywise. I also like the detail that Pitch’s blood is black! I’d honestly never thought of it before, but I like this headcanon.

What intrigued me most about this chapter is the voice inside Angel that she’s arguing with. It definitely feels like there’s a lot more going on with her powers that we haven’t learned yet, and I’m looking forward to seeing what else there is to discover! As such, I’ll be eagerly awaiting the next update~.

May the current circumstances be kind to you as we all face this chaotic mess together,
12/3/2019 c7 Noel23
Good so far. Is she kind of like an imaginary friend for the lonely kids?
9/27/2019 c7 Aviantei
Hello there BMD! I have achieved time to read and review, though my brain is kinda zoned out right now. I may not be able to give super in depth review, but I am here to provide my support.

There are all sorts of scenes going on here and I’m interested to see how all the threads you are weaving will play out. I like the inclusion of Jamie growing up, though it’s sad he isn’t a believer anymore (kid should take some lessons from Madeline, heh). Angel is moving around a lot, too, and I’m enjoying seeing her thoughts and ideas coming through.

Since you mentioned this aspect of her powers being able to bring out fictional characters before, I wanted to say that I think you handled it well. We can see the connection in her powers and how it would work out. Interested to see what other fandom references you weave in.

I’m also interested to see what role Amy will play as the story progresses! Obviously she’s Angel’s first believer, so that brings in a lot of options. I’m sure we’ll see more of her in the future, and I’ll be looking forward to it.

And Pitch. Big Boogeyman hours. I’m really loving the way you’re writing his character, and I’ll also enjoying Angel trying to navigate around him to get to her advantage. And more horse content. That’s always good.

I hope you can guess that I enjoyed the chapter, and I’m looking forward to the next one and continuing our messaging chats. Hope you’re having a good day as well!

Ciao,
7/14/2019 c5 Aviantei
Okay, review time, because I love all of this! Thank you much for the spectacular chapter.

Your Pitch is very much in character, and I love all the snark exchanges and interactions in this. I’m especially a big fan of having these two get into a fight, and your power choreography was super cool. I very much also like seeing Angel thinking she has the upper hand before Pitch turns it on her. I feel that it’s very much in his strategy to take it easy to gauge her abilities and then turn the tables when he gets the chance. That’s an old warrior for ya.

Also SleipnirxOnyx is my new otp thanks—

The “teach me how to fight” cornerstone for them spending more time together is a nice twist and I love it. Definitely interested in seeing how the dynamics between these two play out as time goes on...

The memories, too. Big oof. Everything is so sweet but we know it’s bitter because of how much she’s lost. Sorry, Angel, things are only gonna get tougher from here...

While I love almost everything in this chapter, I did notice a few typos. There weren’t a lot, but I specifically remember you using “greeted her teeth” instead of “gritted her teeth” twice, plus a few others mixed in if you ever wanna take the time to polish things up. That aside, everything else flowed well, so keep up the good work!

Hope this review finds you well,
7/13/2019 c5 Demi clayton
I think you should write a mother one like this but have your of be the good girl not bad women at as it is more iterating that whay that is, if can you that is , please and thank you.
7/12/2019 c5 3AnimeAndDinosaurs
I just have to say, you are an amazing author. I really love this story, haven’t seen many like it. Hope to see more soon!
7/7/2019 c4 ArtsyReader
I’m really surprised this doesn’t have more reviews. It is incredibly well written and thought out. Nothing seems rushed and everything is strung together rather eloquently. The only thing I’m a little confused about is Angel’s opinion on children. Like, she wants believers and she sent that one boy his invisible friend, but then she also wants children to suffer? Perhaps that will be answered later. But keep up the good work!
5/20/2019 c4 109Aviantei
Hello my friend! I am here again with one more review, now that I’ve had the time to spare. Thank you very much for the read!

I enjoyed this chapter a lot, and all the scenes flowed really well. You’re doing great with your imagery as per usual, and I liked all the tension points to keep the plot moving. Very well done.

My favorite sequences in this were Angel in the Tooth Palace and the closing sequence. I like Angel’s use of Jack’s trusting nature to get in where she wants to be, plus the return of the crystals! I’m curious as to what their purpose is, so I’ll be looking forward to learning more about them as the story goes on.

It makes a load of sense that Angel would want the memories hidden in her teeth, considering that she has amnesia. I like the use of tension by only having her be partially successful and losing one of the boxes. But she does have at least *something* to work with for now, so I’m assuming we’ll look into some of those memories soon? I get the feeling that Angel may not like the results tho...

Of course, we have to deal with Pitch first! I straight up adore this cliffhanger. Gives me some quality content to look forward to next time as we see these two interact more. I’m looking forward to the next update when you get the chance to bring it to us!

I know this review was mostly me gushing about how much I liked the chapter, but there wasn’t anything super critical that I think you need to improve. You’re doing excellent my friend.

May you find success in writing and your other endeavors,
5/18/2019 c1 703mary.okeeffe.16
Your right,Legends NEVER die like Freddie Mercury
3/11/2019 c3 1inkpixie
Great story so far. Miss Aviantei recommended it and I'm so glad she did. Angel seems very interesting and a bit mysterious and kinda bipolar? Lol cuz im not quite sure if she means well or not towards the children. But anyway, I couldn't help but grin at the reference you did. I love Maleficent! It was absolutely perfect. Also I cant wait for Angel and Pitch to meet like I'm getting the feeling they'll hate each other for a while first hahaha. Great story! Hope to read some more of it!

PS. I love her powers. Might I suggest adding a phoenix, a naga, a manticore and a griffin on the list of mythical creatures that will be appearing. Though I'm sure you've got all of them covered.
3/9/2019 c4 3LunaBlackMoon
Love it. Please update! Your writing style is amazing!
18 Page 1 2 Next »