FanFiction.Net
for Jasper Stark

9/8/2022 c2 Idk I'm just here for story
would've just burst into tears right then and there dude
8/20/2021 c2 Ice- Daisy
you can not leave me here i love this so muck
12/11/2020 c2 val21m
Please finish!
8/14/2020 c1 10ConlonKeith
How would this affect jonah jameson's criticisms of Spiderman, and the conflict between Spiderman(Peter Parker) and Green Goblin(Norman Osborn) and the bestie relationship between Peter Parker and Harry Osborn if Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, and Peter Parker slowly reveals not only that Peter Parker is Spiderman but that Harry's father Norman Osborn is the infamous villain Green Goblin before Norman even gets the chance to use the information to negatively manipulate his own son against Peter Parker and Spiderman of course Harry would not necessarily believe it until he figures it out. And how this story would influence Peter Parker 's romantic relationships with Michelle Jones, Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane Watson, and Felicity Hardy?
6/4/2019 c2 1Almondweb
please tell me there is gonna be more.
4/23/2019 c2 J.oL.T13
Update please? Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!
3/29/2019 c2 ZoyaNovi
This is really good, but I sorta hoped you updated more. I could get if you are busy though
1/12/2019 c2 3KittyMelloGirl
Please continue! This is so good! I've read all of your fanfictions, and I enjoy this one the most! Please!
11/22/2018 c2 JustAnotherReader533452
heya! this is a great story! any chance you are going to update it or is it abandoned?
10/31/2018 c2 Guest
please update this I love it
10/21/2018 c2 Guest
Please update! This story is amazing and I really want to see where you take it!
10/14/2018 c2 AppleSpongeCake
Despite the fact the premise seemed a little weak, I find myself enjoying this story immensely. Keep it up!
10/9/2018 c2 Guest
Awww Peter is so adorable!
10/10/2018 c2 8Professor R.J Lupin1
I'm interested to see where you take this concept! keep up the good work. I would love a longer, angsty story!
10/10/2018 c2 Jonah J
Nice start. Intriguing premise, but why would Peter not want to be a Stark?
23 Page 1 2 Next »