for Trust

1/7/2019 c1 43tmtcltb
This was an interesting read. Chakotay and Janeway settled into such an easy relationship from the outside that it no doubt masks a lot of internal strike (on both sides). I can certainly see Chakotay turning to his spirit guide, but also chaffing at the answers he is given, despite knowing that they are the correct ones. I always appreciate a read that makes me think back to moments in the show and see them in a new light and I think this one will stick with me!
12/19/2018 c1 133rebecca-in-blue
This story has a lot of talking, but you write both of their dialogue so smoothly that it never feels too talky. I love the interaction between Choktay and the wolf, how she starts out not letting him touch her, then gradually gets closer as he sees her point. I also love how the wolf refers to the other humanoid characters in animal terms - Janeway is "the alpha female," the starship crew is "the pack." It feels very realistic that rather than completely changing his views of Janeway, Chakotay instead realizes that learning to trust her is going to be a process for him, and likely a difficult one. I don't know this character, but I feel like you capture him really well here.
10/8/2018 c1 21TrekDr
Definitely enjoyable. Thankyou for the story.
10/7/2018 c1 72Beth6787