FanFiction.Net
for The Venom Spider

7/22/2021 c1 Man Man
Nevermind, this looks like a first attempt at a story, I’m not gonna hate on it
But yeah, not for me
7/22/2021 c1 Man Man
I’m pretty sure the term wouldn’t be. “I woke up feeling like a feces.” But rather, “I woke up feeling like a piece of fecal matter.”
3/22/2021 c3 vrani140
continue, please
4/10/2020 c1 damienfarrar10
Good start
1/10/2020 c3 Guest
Honestly, I’d kinda prefer if the symbiote did a classic symbiote suit, or maybe even venom?
Anyway, I’m looking forward to a potential next part
9/27/2019 c1 Guest
When does this take place? Mcu, Garfield's movie, or McGuire's movie? Here is a key thing to these stories...dont mix the movies together. It shows that you dont like any of them.
5/19/2019 c3 AshuraNoKami
Pretty good story cant wait how Peter will change or the impact he will have on others by having Venom permanetly from the start
5/12/2019 c3 UnknownReader00
You are the best be be looking everywhere for a fanfic where peter and venom are allies and not enemies
4/11/2019 c3 Guest
Mas
4/11/2019 c3 tpowe15
Great start to your story!
3/28/2019 c2 Chad Putin Mckokiner
You really need to stop putting so many authors notes bro, it gets annoying.
Other than that, good story bro!
Ciao~
Alstao
3/23/2019 c1 1Stonerguy420
Ben sounds like one of those stubborn dumbasses who choose the hard way cause it builds "character" or some shut like that. Basically Ben I'd holding Peter back stopping him from already being a success in life. So basically ducking up his future to make some non existent friends , man idc how you spin it that's just dumb parenting cause Peter really isn't having much if a life as it is so nothing would change except maybe for the better. Bens just holding him back probably cause he is scared hell be like his dad or Tony stark but Peter is the most down to earth person not to mention genius in the marvel universe.
3/22/2019 c3 OmniPowerOfKrieg
Great chapter, I wonder if he will kill though, I get that he doesn't want to be judge, jury and executioner, but really dude if a guy puts himself in a bad situation where he puts other people in danger and is enjoying himself with what he is doing or what he's gonna do, then his life should not be the concern, taking him down is, in this chapter if it was me I would have at least crippled them, I'm not bashing you or your story I swear, but the thought they deserve a chance for redemption is not out of my mind, but punishment comes first.
3/22/2019 c3 2nataku2709
Good chapter, I would have loved Peter to gain Venom's clasic look though but it's still nice
12/22/2018 c2 NOnormal99
Are you going to write a new chapter or have abandoned this story already?
27 Page 1 2 Next »