for A Wizard's Game

6/19/2020 c3 Enclave1
FINALLY SOMEONE USES MY FAVORITE WEAPON, A VERSATILE LONG REACH HYBRID BETWEEN AN AXE SPEAR AND HAMMER! Seriously though it's pretty much the be all end all when it comes to range weapons, while some are better, in the long range melee weapon category nothing is as easy to use while still being useful enough to go against the more technical but stronger weapons, the only real reason it's so good is because the handle can be used to block anything that swipes while the head can block any stabs, or just dodging
6/19/2020 c3 Enclave1
To be fair I'd likely side with ozpin because being used as a pawn and a child soldier doesn't matter to me if it helps stop humanity from being wiped out, if only a little bit.
6/15/2020 c15 Guest
Um... I don't think you grok how volume units work.

A cubic mile (as in, a cube with a side of one mile) is 1600 x 1600 x 1600 cubic meters. That's two and a half BILLION cubic meters - give or take 20% because I'm lazy and I approximated everything.

By comoarison, a 5x4 bedroom is 20 square meters. Most rooms are over 2 meters high, which means our hypothetical bedroom is about 50 cubic meters in volume. Summer couldn't possibly have had a nice apartment in her inventory if her capacity truly was 27 cubic meters.
6/17/2020 c12 1Mike699
"... Will never learn of significant figures." God I always hated that back in chemistry. Didn't really understand the purpose of it actually.
6/9/2020 c50 frankiebayer2002
Plz update soon
6/8/2020 c44 frankiebayer2002
Plz update
6/8/2020 c38 frankiebayer2002
This is awesome plz update soon
6/8/2020 c30 frankiebayer2002
Plz update soon
5/31/2020 c45 koseta.a
Nope. You're over playing jaune even with your own facts... I'm oug
5/21/2020 c33 BravoEchoVictor
Names on remenant are supposed to have a colour, if not they are weird I mean Abyss is fucking edgy but its a colour and he is just an edge lord
5/15/2020 c43 4Lad Lad
was originally a bit disappointed when dxd was chosen, more out of personal bias than anything. a crossover with the nasuverse would have been nice, but it requires a lot of research, and I'm not sure how Abyss would fare, in terms of strength.
5/6/2020 c36 NR436
Actually- Ruby would never be able to dodge. or even travel as the speed of lightning as it is near the speed of light, and theoretically the only way to do that would become light itself.
4/27/2020 c3 Noobody77
Really? The whole "Go my own way, be my own man" stuff lasted all of three chapters before he joined up with Ozpin? What a disappointment.
4/27/2020 c14 Zoom99
This guy is fvcking weird
4/27/2020 c26 1Hainz Leonard Kim
In amber’s status you wrote Raven’s name
955 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »