for Jusenkyo Rising

10/12/2018 c1 21Byakugan789
Eh, personally I handwave Midichlorians as a red herring. There's a lot of Indicator Species people have thought were essential to the environment across history, when really, they're not. Flipping Midi-chlorians in their head and saying that they in fact grow best in force dense environments, feeding off the energy rather than creating it is easy. After all, that's how scientists find Dark Energy...

Also, Ranma is NOT a force user? Excellent. s/he's about mid range as far as Old Republic sith/jedi go, empirically, so neither side should really stomp the other unless we're talking end bosses. And as Ranma's not a force user...could he perhaps teach Anything Goes to anybody? Raising a military force of complete civilians capable of going toe to toe with Jedi is nothing to sneeze at.
10/12/2018 c1 17Sunshine Temple
This could have potential. Too early to tell as it's so far just an introduction of the setting.

Though if Ranma can speak fluently... how come when she wakes up, she can't understand them?
10/12/2018 c1 IONICWAKE
excellent as always. time to figure out why i havnt been getting notifications
10/12/2018 c1 Kaosdrachen
... If there are eight Sith in that room, I can only assume there were sixteen on the ship when it set out all those years ago. Sith do /not/ get along..
10/12/2018 c1 Northwest Brony
I love Ranma x SW crossovers. This one has all the fixings to be a great one.

I was confused about the tongues AN because it seemed Ranma was having some trouble communicating with her assailants.
10/11/2018 c1 Awey
I like it. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
10/11/2018 c1 3DigitalKites
Read this on SB, are you planning on continuing it by any chance? It was pretty interesting.
22 « Prev Page 1 2