for Blood and Silver

7/28 c1 slyer243
plz continue this fic I need more it honestly getting me out of my writers block and giving me new ideas to play with
11/13/2018 c2 24The Baz
I love the addition of the Bible verses.
11/3/2018 c2 8DinoGuy2000
My, this has proved to be quite amusing! An interesting mix of canon and abridged along with some personal touches make for a nice fic!

Good work!
10/26/2018 c2 Guest
Hey,this is pretty good tbh, keep up the good work
10/25/2018 c1 22SuperSaiyanDiclonius
I'm hoping to see Seras get more involved in later chapters, but so far, this is good.
10/25/2018 c2 X3runner
Jaune is generally funny I dig it. the fact that yang knows what holy water taste like might mean she’s not something too hellish half vampire maby ? Ruby having crosses as part of her thing is an awsome in univers way to get the nutty prettiest On her side without having to openly be like him. So you have basically team monster lead by father nuttier than peanut brittle. And team we have control of a vampire and whatever yang is lead by the only person who could get Anderson jr to calm down and actively work with monsters (when the his existans isn’t directly on the line) I wonder is jaune going to Pray just to puss if the vampires at every meal ? Will the Seras keepsuceed where alivard failed ? This story is going to be so much fun to read.
10/24/2018 c1 SuperSaiyanDiclonius
I await an update.
10/19/2018 c1 X3runner
Are you going to include some of TFS Anderson’s lines? And since jaune is an Anderson descendent/pdudo incarnation(since he acts like him ) will he be overly nice to pepole like ruby and velvet? I likecthe potential this story has.
10/17/2018 c1 Guest
Very interesting idea and would look on it on future updates. Problem is how the chapter was arranged and some weird cut away from scenes. A formal introduction on the characters, especially how they look, would be nice because that is whats missing. Maybe add inner monologues. Overall, its a pretty awesome idea, Weiss being a Hellsing, Seras replacing dear Alucard, Jaune replacing our fanatical priest, and Phyrra being another Vampire. The only one missing that should be in this is the relacement for Hans, since he is the one that represented the Nazis and equal to Alucard and Anderson(in terms of authority, maybe even to power, since he could easily destroy Alucard's head off with a kick and was fast and strong enough to overwhelm unleashed Seras, almost killing her until he gave her a way to kill him).
10/12/2018 c1 MrSlendy69
I'm ready for a party
10/12/2018 c1 CreatedChimera
This is very interesting and I like where it so far and eagerly await the next chapter
10/12/2018 c1 DaToskin
THIS

This gonna be a show of friggin' century, I can practically taste it. Team mechanic of JNPR will be fantastic, Pyrrha trying to get to Jaune's pants, while he'll try to smite her at the same time. Lulz galore. What I'm interested in is who's that dhampire and werewolf. NR maybe?

Anyways, I like this, and hope this doesn't end up like In Plain Sight. It's sad that one is dead.

...

OH Jeez. Salem is some form of Millennium, right? Well, that's just greaaaaaat.
10/12/2018 c1 2ssjSega
You've certainly got my attention with this one. A post Hellsing story set in Remnant, only Jacques is Weiss's uncle, Jaune is an Iscariot agent and the sort of descendant of Alexander Anderson(I miss good old Judas Priest), Pyrrha is a vampire, and Seras takes Alucard's place as the vampire serving as Hellsing's ultimate weapon. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. Now a couple questions:

So the Schee's are also called the Snows? When did Hellsing get the name change?

Since this is well after Hellsing, WW3, the ward that took place in Remnant(Great War and Faunas Rebellion), is it safe to assume that Seras has mastered all the abilities to expect from the No-Life Queen? On that note, how long has it been since the end of Hellsing?

And lastly, this probably enters spoiler territory, but should we expect Alucard to show up at some point?
10/12/2018 c1 139EvaShinobiKaiserKnight
I like it I've been looking for a Schnee based Hellsing story for a long time. Now if only we can find Weiss as Integra Hellsing.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service