for The Dragons Rebirth

11/16 c22 William Gillette
This is one of my more liked stories hope you pick it back up soon
11/10 c22 Magika Wizard
I hope you still continue on with this story as others and myself thoroughly enjoy this series, and if you have stopped writing this I hope you pick up with writing this again and I hope to read another chapter from you in the near future.
11/9 c5 Magika Wizard
Issei was a savage at the end of this chapter I like it
3/12 c22 Tilty.bbb
This was a fantastic read well done
2/22 c22 Jlio jaeger
Muito bom contínua.
2/11 c13 t0uch-m3
the mistakes in characters names are hurting my brain!.

please fix the problems in spelling it won't take long to fix,if you don't know the spelling you can always use google or a autocorrect app.
2/11 c1 t0uch-m3
why is there so many time skip?
1/6 c22 Crossoverlover242
Update it more please.
10/30/2020 c22 Ravel Phoenix
Just finished the last Chapter, it was good, more so than I thought it would be minus the grammatical mistakes. Hope you update soon !
10/29/2020 c5 Ravel Phoenix
Chapter 5: My face split into a grin at two times: When Issei asked Ingvild for her first kiss and when Issei rejected the sleep offer with Asia. Nice Chapter !
10/24/2020 c22 MidnightAmbush
Can you add Yasaka to the harem please?
8/24/2020 c22 Guest
Dude you have got to put path to supremacy back up cuz it was a freaking awesome story!
8/22/2020 c22 hennessyswagg83
I feel like you're missing the aspect that joining a peerage means being becoming a devil there's realistically no leaving a peerage option and are just adding this thing for a character that doesn't even realistically doesn't even exist in canon at all this story was great unit you created a female Naruto I'm assuming and Itachi in the DxD universe
7/2/2020 c22 james